Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Costume Party (New Event)

Costume Party (New Event)

This event isn't as bad as the title of it seems, don't worry. I got the idea as a variation of a very popular minigame on another game:

Basically, this event could probably have 20-30 players. Each player would sit in a seat (or have invisible blocks around them to keep them in a seat. Then, on a large board in front of them, it will say a theme. This will work similar to the Trivia Question Board, the staff hosting the event will have to type in a theme and it will show up on the board. For example, it could be: Space, Food, Era Players, Famous People, etc. Once the staff hosting the events says ":timer", it gives all the players a minute to use their clothing and hats, as well as items as props to dress up according to the theme the best they can. Once the minute is over, the attention will be brought to 30 blank NPCs. Whoever is in the first chair, the 1st NPC will turn to their outfit, including their hat and item. Whoever is in the 15th chair, the 15th NPC will turn into their outfit. Basically, the player's "costume" will be presented on the NPC assigned to their chair. From the NPCs, the staff hosting the event will have a minute to choose which player least fits the theme. They will be kicked. There can be a rush mode, where the staff member hosting the event can choose the 2 players least fitting to the theme. This will go on until one person is left! The winner will get an EC, and there will be a special hat like the trivia hat that you get from winning Costume Party.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Confusing but sounds awesome
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

It would need to be more than one minute lol because that is about how much time it takes me to use my character slots and get out a weapon/prop... But otherwise sounds fun
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    It would need to be more than one minute lol because that is about how much time it takes me to use my character slots and get out a weapon/prop... But otherwise sounds fun
    Yea, obviously not that long. I just put a minute as a time placeholder
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Ok, but this event would have to be small, because it would take too long with more than like 20 lol
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

I understand the changing outfits part and I got lost and confuse after those 'NPC' stuff.

Cancel even the thought of this idea. You think admins would not just pick people they hate to kick and friends to win, this would be all about favoritism. Like Nyx's first trivia I was better than most at trivia and yet his brother was the first to 5 but now he's an admin now lmao. I would never play this event unless jeni were hosting it.

You obviously didnt understand half of this event for an idea...

The purpose of the NPC's are to prevent favoritism, keeping the admin away from the actual people and just him/her seeing the clothes style. The npc will have recorded who was wearing what so if the admin chooses that npc the one who put that costume on the npc will be kicked.

i forgot to say that when the judging is taking place there will be no names, on NPC's, or on players during judging and the players will be moved to a seperate room.

I hope this is what you meant with your ideas
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

uses ipod to tell admin friend im wearing the taco hat dont kick me lol

js we dont need an event where an admin chooses a winner.