Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Costume Party (New Event)

i was thinking something along the lines of this or everyone is given a name at the beginning and the first one to find out whos who wins
    Not for ec cuz the amount of untrustworthy people is to high

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    You obviously didnt understand half of this event for an idea...

The purpose of the NPC's are to prevent favoritism, keeping the admin away from the actual people and just him/her seeing the clothes style. The npc will have recorded who was wearing what so if the admin chooses that npc the one who put that costume on the npc will be kicked.

i forgot to say that when the judging is taking place there will be no names, on NPC's, or on players during judging and the players will be moved to a seperate room.

I hope this is what you meant with your ideas
    I forgot to say this in the OP, but yes, thats what I meant. The NPCs do not have names, plus the staff hosting the event would be in a different room so they could not see who was wearing what
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

so your asking for a way to change your clothes and it will be uploaded to a npc in less than a minute in a different room lol , I would love to see someone script that.

What? No. Basically, A screen says what the theme is. I would say 2 minutes you have to change your outfit. Once the 2 minutes are up, the spot you are in (Could be an NPC you are touching I guess) would then basically take what you are wearing and a if possible an item you are holding, and place it on an NPC in a different room where the staff member hosting it is. The NPC will not have names, that way the staff can not favorite certain players considering they don't know which NPC is belonging to which player.
    Graal Since 2009

so the npcs randomize when the outfits are finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    so your asking for a way to change your clothes and it will be uploaded to a npc in less than a minute in a different room lol , I would love to see someone script that.
    Statues. duhh

There is no messaging in events...

No opening menu.
    also make it so after 2 minutes are the customization screen disapear and you are locked out like in spar.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    i was thinking something along the lines of this or everyone is given a name at the beginning and the first one to find out whos who wins
    Not for ec cuz the amount of untrustworthy people is to high

yeah I almost tried to read that twice. next time try to attempt to speak english, you are embarressing Era Go Forums by advertising you are a moderator. No one know what you just said. (removed insult)

on topic: all players should have the default noob look, and the name (Event Player) so then staff can choose. no more then 20 in event
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: insulting members

Quote Originally Posted by fsh View Post
    yeah I almost tried to read that twice. next time try to attempt to speak english, you are embarressing Era Go Forums by advertising you are a moderator. No one know what you just said.

on topic: all players should have the default noob look, and the name (Event Player) so then staff can choose. no more then 20 in event
    I was thinking there could be 20-50 players, depending on if the staff chooses between 1 person out per round, 2 people out per round, or 3 people out per round until there are like 10 players left.
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: edited out insult
    Graal Since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by fsh View Post
    yeah I almost tried to read that twice. next time try to attempt to speak english, you are embarressing Era Go Forums by advertising you are a moderator. No one know what you just said.

Lmao i think you are the only one who didnt understand so i realized something.~~

To clear it up for some people much like you (fsh) he means to make a game where everyone has their own look, and they have other people who guess who they are. Whoever finds out who is who first wins.

Clear nuff?
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: removing insults
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Banned
    I have re-read the post he made 4 times and I have come to the conclusion I don't speak (similarly)
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: insulting comment