Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Costume Party (New Event)

Banned
    zzz

Well then obviously you dont speak your own language.
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:49 AM. Reason: insults
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    Lmao i think you are the only one who didnt understand so i realized something.~~

To clear it up for some people much like you (fsh) he means to make a game where everyone has their own look, and they have other people who guess who they are. Whoever finds out who is who first wins.

Clear nuff?
    Bit harsh isn't it.
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: enough insults

I like the idea but it might take a long time kicking 1 or 2 at a time. I think they should choose the best half to go through each time to speed it up, nice idea anyway.

I agree and it wasnt harsh. He is very mean for no reason.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

I wouldn't say he was mean, he just stated his point on a post.

I stated mine. And he called the guy stupid just because he didnt understand.

so i did the same to him.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    Lmao i think you are the only one who didnt understand so i realized something.~~

To clear it up for people much like you (fsh) he means to make a game where everyone has their own look, and they have other people who guess who they are. Whoever finds out who is who first wins.

Clear nuff?

hey (inappropriate name), I speak english not bs, that idea sucks (insult to other member removed)
    Last edited by jeni; 08-20-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: forum violations

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    This event isn't as bad as the title of it seems, don't worry. I got the idea as a variation of a very popular minigame on another game:

Basically, this event could probably have 20-30 players. Each player would sit in a seat (or have invisible blocks around them to keep them in a seat. Then, on a large board in front of them, it will say a theme. This will work similar to the Trivia Question Board, the staff hosting the event will have to type in a theme and it will show up on the board. For example, it could be: Space, Food, Era Players, Famous People, etc. Once the staff hosting the events says ":timer", it gives all the players a minute to use their clothing and hats, as well as items as props to dress up according to the theme the best they can. Once the minute is over, the attention will be brought to 30 blank NPCs. Whoever is in the first chair, the 1st NPC will turn to their outfit, including their hat and item. Whoever is in the 15th chair, the 15th NPC will turn into their outfit. Basically, the player's "costume" will be presented on the NPC assigned to their chair. From the NPCs, the staff hosting the event will have a minute to choose which player least fits the theme. They will be kicked. There can be a rush mode, where the staff member hosting the event can choose the 2 players least fitting to the theme. This will go on until one person is left! The winner will get an EC, and there will be a special hat like the trivia hat that you get from winning Costume Party.
    Sounds like CC from Habbo and the Retros :/ Cc=Costume Change and its run exactly like this
    .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Sounds like CC from Habbo and the Retros :/ Cc=Costume Change and its run exactly like this
    .-.
    I was trying to do a variation of it, but yes i did get the idea from this
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]