Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime

Banned

Anime

Hello everyone it's been awhile since I was last on the forums, Froz informed me that the site was back so I'd like to make me first new post on anime. The primary focus of this thread is to leave suggestions, reviews, and opinions on shows as well as characters.

Oh I would also like to add for any casual watchers or people that want to be able to get to into anime that I came up with an idea of simulstreaming. Basically using Skype, facetime, or any call oriented app like discord even you and several friends can be on a call while streaming a show at the same time. This is something that is very fun to do as it doesn't leave you alone when you are watching a show, and it also makes shows more enjoyable to get into if you see it together. If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to ask haha.

I'm a huge anime/manga/webtoon/manwha fan.

So, what are you guys watching/ reading currently?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    I'm a huge anime/manga/webtoon/manwha fan.

So, what are you guys watching/ reading currently?
    Currently Im watching several shows: Orange, Alderamin In The Sky, Rewrite, and Re:Zero.
    My favorite at the moment would be Re:Zero as the story is superb above all else as well as the rich character development the show gives. I can closely relate this show to any show in the SAO fantasy genre however do not let the comparison deter you from watching it. It trumps SAO any day of the week with the darker twists and turns that Re:Zero offers, as well as the very realistic reactions and feelings our MC gives.

As for manga/Light Novels I am currently reading: Rokka No Yuusha(has an anime adaptation) and ReLife(has an anime adaptation).

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Currently Im watching several shows: Orange, Alderamin In The Sky, Rewrite, and Re:Zero.
    My favorite at the moment would be Re:Zero as the story is superb above all else as well as the rich character development the show gives. I can closely relate this show to any show in the SAO fantasy genre however do not let the comparison deter you from watching it. It trumps SAO any day of the week with the darker twists and turns that Re:Zero offers, as well as the very realistic reactions and feelings our MC gives.

As for manga/Light Novels I am currently reading: Rokka No Yuusha(has an anime adaptation) and ReLife(has an anime adaptation).
    Re zero is pretty good also watching it.

You checked out 91 days? it's also a seasonal anime focused on the prohibition era, much like baccano or gangsta. By far my favorite this season thus far.

Banned
    Re zero is pretty good also watching it.

You checked out 91 days? it's also a seasonal anime focused on the prohibition era, much like baccano or gangsta. By far my favorite this season thus far.
    No, but I will definitely check it out! Also who would your favorite protagonist from Re:Zero be? Mine right now is Rem because Rem to me is the most loyal of the characters I have met when it comes to the main protag. I wont say anymore because I dont want to spoil the show for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    No, but I will definitely check it out! Also who would your favorite protagonist from Re:Zero be? Mine right now is Rem because Rem to me is the most loyal of the characters I have met when it comes to the main protag. I wont say anymore because I dont want to spoil the show for anyone who hasnt seen it.
    rem is bae

Watching anything else this season?

Watch Girls und Panzer.

Banned
    rem is bae

Watching anything else this season?
    Ive begun to binge watch older shows while I wait for my seasonal episodes to premiere.

My latest binge watch was Muv Luv Alternative:Total Eclipse, its a spin off based on the popular LN series Muv Luv, and is set in an alternate universe where Aliens known as the BETA invade earth. The humans however struggle to fight back using Mechs known as TSFs and the show is centered around a group of multi ethnic individuals that serve as test pilots for these mechs. I will warn you now that it is extremely violent and gory at times however it also does have a slight twist of romance and comedy, but do not expect it to be light hearted at all.

My next binge watch is Busou Renkin. So what are all of you watching currently?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Watch Girls und Panzer.
    Ive seen a few episodes of that show too xd.

Watching Monster right now.

Also I prefer dubs. :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Watching Monster right now.

Also I prefer dubs. :P
    Ahh well Muv Luv does have a dub of its own, I wont go into much more about the show however because the story is so complicated it would be better off you searching about it because it has to do with alternate universes and different characters, backstories etc etc.