Thread: Searching for a head

Question Searching for a head

Is there a custom/non-custom head that looks like a bunch of soap bubbles with eyes and mouth?Thanks.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Out of all of the strange custom requests I've heard in my career of creating GFX, "soap bubbles" has to easily be one of the weirdest.
    You remember the water faucet hat?I'm looking for a head that kinda looks like this.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

You need to ask players that can create heads to create one, create a head or edit it, that head has a complicated design, it wouldn't be easy to find in uploading websites. Players that own a website, can create the head and post it there for you to upload.

there was a soap bar hat with a load off bubbles if im not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    there was a soap bar hat with a load off bubbles if im not mistaken
    Yeah,that's right but due to the fact that it is from 2012 and simply not available anymore,just like the faucet hat,I was curious about a head that could be similar to these hats combined.