Thread: Multiplex Health

Angry Multiplex Health

Ive seen alot of people in multiplex not taking damage when Ive been shooting them about 15+ times and they will not take damage but whenever i'm hit, I take damage. This is very annoying, this has also been happening in different spar rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

After posting this thread, it keeps happening. So enraging tbh.
    Do or do not; there is no try

I Can R e l a t e. I don't know why this happens but it's really irritating when the opponent can hit you eaisly but 90% of the time you can't. What I'm saying it's annoying and leads into people losing even though they have the upper hand in the middle of the match.
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    I Can R e l a t e. I don't know why this happens but it's really irritating when the opponent can hit you eaisly but 90% of the time you can't. What I'm saying it's annoying and leads into people losing even though they have the upper hand in the middle of the match.
    I legit have a 14-45 multiplex record because of this. They need to fix this ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

This happened in the other spars, that dont have Hit-timers. Literally unplayable.

Your internet must be your problem of there internet, if you are taking damage and the, not taking damage try putting out a melee weapon (i think melees is not allowed in MPX), if not what i do is i take out my vip trash pick and then just spam them until they die, this issue happened to me to.

Screen delays.
    It's either you or the other person lagging eh and ofc the server is always laggy

Maybe the other person dodged the bullet in his screen that's why he didn't receive the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Maybe the other person dodged the bullet in his screen that's why he didn't receive the damage.
    Probably not, you can clearly see them get hit. Even other people say its true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    Your internet must be your problem of there internet, if you are taking damage and the, not taking damage try putting out a melee weapon (i think melees is not allowed in MPX), if not what i do is i take out my vip trash pick and then just spam them until they die, this issue happened to me to.
    I have great internet, its most likely the server.

Banned
    This happens all the time. I will hit someone in the head and they won't take damage, but when a bullet barely grazes 1 pixel of my foot I take damage. I feel as though hit boxes are not sized right. :/