Thread: A hall of fame

Banned

A hall of fame

Era is on its sixth year now, in the past there have been very many events including the
    GST, Crypt, and so on.

I think there needs to be a Hall of fame marking the True Era Legends. This will make it easier to see the history of Graal Era.

I think there would need some smaller exceptions to this room because there isn't many events for this. Perhaps a simple prize would to be a spot in the Hall of Fame for some event, for instance a hide and seek event; who knows.

Each monument would have a description of why they are in there, I dont think it would look good categorized by GST, etc.

Wanna be in it aye??

There should be a gang hall :/

hwaryun
    How would "fame" be quantified?
    Do we nominate people, do people with the most kills, most spars, most hours, most shells dug, most rocks mined, most pizzas made, most ec's earned, most trashpicked, highest streaks automatically get in?
    What are the qualifications?
    How many people can get in the hall of fame?
    How do I induct the people that I think that deserves to be in the hall of fame, (#5, Ozzy, Lux, Vargas, Bill, P4IN, Junz, Poorface, Slade, Bobo, Familia) without interfering with other people's choices for nomination?
    How would you guarantee that this building will not be defunct as probably 90% of the gang hideouts that exist today?

#Kendrick4GFXPlayerNomination

I don't like this idea. Basically, you want the legends to be pointed out? How do we know who they are, legitimately? Players will be payed to vote for someone.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I think the legacies can be seen through most guild buildings, we made sure to add the room atleast for our guild in certain events.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!