Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
  • What You Do for Graal / What You Do on Graal Era

I manage Graal Era and the staff team. I depend on a lot of staff to help me manage (hence the Admins and Managers of each section). I also design and implement security fixes across all other servers.

• Favorite Part of Being an Admin / Why You Wanted to Be an Admin

Honestly? The players and staff. There is so much potential for children to progress in life these days - I hope that every player enjoys playing the game and every staff learn something from helping Era succeed.

• When You Started Playing Graal

Too long! The years me and Meph have played Graal is older than your age!! I'm 28 now, started when I was around 10.
Thank You Snk!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KroshalliK V View Post
• What You Do for Graal / What You Do on Graal Era

I'm GANI Artist, I'm making things move Making GANIs for items that will be released for you all, players. If there's no work I make animations for my fun archive (maybe someday I'll show it to you). Also I help players, of course

• Favorite Part of Being an Admin /Why You Wanted to Be an Admin

1.Well, I agree with snk, "every staff learn something from helping players", yea, I've learnt a looooot, i opened a new world for myself, world of developing I improve my GANIing skills everyday and also LAT, scripting etc.
Also I met a lot of great people in staff team and I'm happy that I know them
2.Why I wanted to be an Admin?
Firstly, I was interested: how everything works. How PRs are helping player, how Dev staffs making all this cool stuff.
Secondly, I've been playing iEra for 6 years and I wanted to do something for it and for players, didn't wanted just to play, I wanted to be beneficial.

• When You Started Playing Graal

In fact I don't remember day or month, maybe it was end of the 2010 or start of 2011..
Was hired on 14th November, 2015. Mostly 10 months ago
Thank You Kroshallik V!