Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting 24k shells scammed

Getting 24k shells scammed

This dude was selling brella and I realized it was cheap but I didn't know about the scam.. Got it on video but I doubt this will do anything.. Anything admins can do to further prevent this?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't figure out how to post video from iPhone.. The umbrella was on the table the whole time too..

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    This dude was selling brella and I realized it was cheap but I didn't know about the scam.. Got it on video but I doubt this will do anything.. Anything admins can do to further prevent this?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't figure out how to post video from iPhone.. The umbrella was on the table the whole time too..
    lemme see video?
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

it happan to my friend too he trade something and got crab claws that was not on the table
    im not gonna trade till they fix it

Yes same here, I recieved crab claws and nothing else.. This is so stupid

did u just go to the table he was or u found table and trade?

Found table and trade, I'm trying to figure out to post video. It's compressing but I then don't have an option to post. It happened like 10 min ago..

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8_vTZNkHk the vid, I've never seen a scam with the item actually on the table... Unfair..

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    Found table and trade, I'm trying to figure out to post video. It's compressing but I then don't have an option to post. It happened like 10 min ago..

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8_vTZNkHk the vid, I've never seen a scam with the item actually on the table... Unfair..
    Name of guy?
    Lel

It's because the crab things don't have an in game picture when placing them in the trade tables so people quickly exploited that.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Name of guy was Leader MA1911

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Yeah, I saw someone with crab claws on the trade table but a rage blade icon was displayed. I don't think the crab claws have their own icon so it displays whatever was there before it, maybe. That's very bad

Oops nvm someone said it before me