Thread: Feedback on New PK Arena

Feedback on New PK Arena

So I noticed the PK Arena was revamped recently, I assume within the last week or two. I like that it has more of a base layout feel to it, and I'd like to thank the admin(s) who designed it that way. If someone hasn't checked it out yet, give it a try. It still remains as one of my favorite places to PK, along with Multiplex's Base Battle.

After playing inside the arena for a couple of days, I Just wanted to share some thoughts on the new PK Arena for some additional improvement, as it seems to have a few issues in my opinion.

Remove all the barrels and allow only one soda machine
    As of right now, it feels there's too much environmental damage being taken by players, having to be concerned more about explosive barrels and the fire they leave behind rather than the player(s) they're fighting. In addition, a lot of players near death would rather let a barrel or soda machine kill them. This is disappointing and takes away the fun of gaining a kill. Removing all the barrels and allowing a single soda machine would put more focus back on actual player killing in a PvP arena, and make it more difficult for a retreating player to take an easy exit out of the arena.

Too many walls
    The far left and right "+" shaped walls in the arena are more difficult to work around when your opponent wishes to maintain a constant distance between you and them (usually to retreat inside their houses). The old arena had more spacious areas with only a table or wall pillar to separate players. I'd like to see that here again by removing the "+" shaped walls and also the fountain at the center, and either replacing them with a small table or similar object for some cover, or leaving those areas empty to focus more on dodging.

House warping inside PK Arena
    As mentioned, this is still an issue. I covered that here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...use-Gang-House

Bringing back manual healing after death
    I liked it when after a player was killed, they would re-spawn in the PK Arena lobby with their health remaining at 0 (or close to it). It required the defeated player time to heal back up again, and gave the other player responsible for killing him/her time to fight someone else for a little while. It made the PK Arena feel more unique that way, a short break between killing and being killed by the same player.

Those are my suggestions. Hope to see some further improvements to the PK Arena soon.

Zephlyn
    Since that's not a popular place, I think that they could add MPX guns.

It could be useful for many things, such as:
    -Improving your skills with the gun.
    -GST practices.
    -Giving PK'ers a fun way to PK.

Also, since the MPX gun is only used inside a building, it should be fun to have it for PK'ing in a certain area. Doesn't harms anybody.

Development Team
    These are extremely reasonable request!
    So with that being said I can:
    -Make the "+" smaller to be the size that tables once were. I just like the appearance the "+" provides rather than just a ton of random tables.
    -Also I can go ahead and make some of the barrels unbreakable to decrease some of the environmental damage.
    - I will, however, leave the auto revive, but I can move the spawn point back in front of the stairs to add some time to the re-entrance of the players into the arena.

Update:
    -the "+" have been decreased in size by about 50%
    -the fountain 30%
    -Active barrels = 50% (the rest are just duds that don't work)
    -The spawn point has been moved by the entrance stairs.
    Happy Pking!
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 08-03-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship