Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add This Flag!

Lightbulb Add This Flag!

Hello! So I Noticed That They Have a WHOLE LIST of Flags and TBH Places I Didn't Even Know Existed Are on There.
    However, the One Flag That Represents My Background and Ethnicity is the Cuban Flag.
    Now I understand that it's just a flag but honestly Im kind of ticked at the fact that it's not there. I understand that there were problems with Cuba with America but it's a New "Era" (that was bad) and Times Have Changed. Obama has called for an end on the embargo with Cuba and things are looking good. People can actually film in the Country now through American news. So My Request is:
    Please Add The Cuban Flag!
    Here's the Flag:
    Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png
    Hope It's Not to Much of A Bother. Just want To Represent My Roots.
    Thank You In Advance!
    Last edited by Dark350Light; 08-03-2016 at 07:43 AM.
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

I second this.

Also, when you select "Other" it just reverts back to the US flag. Not sure if bug or intentional, but I don't want a flag to be shown.

Can you attach a picture of the flag

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Here ya go:

Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png

Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    can u add this flag too

Add the U.S.V.I Flag. I've been asking PRS and feedback it for awhile and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    can u add this flag too
    yea that flag too
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

Well on the topic Graal Era is currently missing these flags Don't know if its much help but i feel people should be able to show pride in where they come from no matter how small the country may seem (Sorry if some of these are places the people don't even play graal in but i thought if they moved to america or a popular country they might wanna show their roots)(Also they have north korea but not south... Kim gets his own flagXD?):

Aland islands, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonair, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Colombia, Comoros, Cook islands, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, El salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Figi, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island, Honduras, Iceland, Iraq, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Portugal, Pride day flag, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Soviet Union, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands of the United States, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Zambia

Gosh that took longer then i thought to write, but these are all the flags i found missing on graal era. Im not sure if i should post a new thread about this and make it more organized with picture but i thought people should be aware and we should add more flags!
    Last edited by TheJakeob; 08-05-2016 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Made it more organized
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

That's a lot of flags...

Yeah and if they were implemented there would need to be a more organized way of finding flags like selecting a letter to make that list of flags pop up. I mean i just want people to be able to show pride because ive seen players disappointed not being able to use their countries flag.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint