4 16.67%
  • Definitely not

12 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Custom Uploads

Banned

Custom Uploads

Okay so today I upload a few customs heads and bodies

1) body had a gun on the back (disapproved no-weapons)
    2) body had colour white (disapproved no pure white colours)
    3) head had a small mouth bandana and a head bandana (disapproved no hats or masks allowed remove it)

I uploaded a body it got approved today it's half translucent so yes it's slightly invisible but people keep pming me that is an iligal upload

I think it's time you updated the upload rules snk as I see

1) people running around with bodies that have weapons on them
    2 people running around with masks on their heads

I do not care if staff have Aproved these uploads for players in the game but I think it's time you actually allow us to upload certain heads with hats or just allow us to upload our own hats

And lately I've seen many threads made regarding uploads that get accepted and then refunded but they haven't received their money back so I suggest looking in to this as well

Heads: please don't upload heads which include hats (and no sunglasses and bandanas)
    Copyright: please don't upload ANY heads which you've not made. You will be held responsible for the images you upload. This includes the following - Pokemon, Batman, Digimon, Spongebob
    Visual Effects: No invisible, hard to see or half transparant images.

Example of what heads I'm talking about https://goo.gl/images/ctfiLB

https://goo.gl/images/q5g7Dl
    Last edited by Lotzy; 08-04-2016 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Title edited

I uploaded a head that got accepted (more than once) but I refunded to make edits and now whoever is checking customs is saying the head is too small. It was uploaded multiple times without problem.

It's like each admin has their own set of rules they follow, it's very annoying sometimes. Either make the rules hard as rock or make them more lenient to prevent this from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    I uploaded a head that got accepted (more than once) but I refunded to make edits and now whoever is checking customs is saying the head is too small. It was uploaded multiple times without problem.

It's like each admin has their own set of rules they follow, it's very annoying sometimes.
    When that pr logs off upload it again lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    When that pr logs off upload it again lol
    This is what it has come to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post

It's like each admin has their own set of rules they follow, it's very annoying sometimes. Either make the rules hard as rock or make them more lenient to prevent this from happening.

That's the main reason of this thread as I do believe each staff is making their own rules up, like back in 2014 I ended up uploading a full head/mask similar to those ones in the "Aim point gun shop" and it was accepted so clearly each individual admin makes their own rules up

Please can you fix your title - make it relevant to the topic not address it to me.

Hat uploads won't be a thing that you will be able to upload- sorry.

Further more - each staff go through training on uploads. I can see if there's anything else we can do to prevent this happening going forward. Any suggestions?

I think it's fine as is and y'all are blowing this outta proportion.

I hardly see any illegal customs in game, though from time to time I see some heads from tv shows and anime which is alright unpreventable.

If you badly want your hats added to the game apply for an arte shop, gfx team or seasonal contests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Please can you fix your title - make it relevant to the topic not address it to me.

Hat uploads won't be a thing that you will be able to upload- sorry.

Further more - each staff go through training on uploads. I can see if there's anything else we can do to prevent this happening going forward. Any suggestions?

I'd change the title if I knew how to do so, I addressed it to you as you are the one that can change these types of issues but my sincere apologies if it offended you the way I tilted it when I think about it was kinda rude of me to do so,

Even though staff go through training uploads that shouldn't be in the game are going through I'd show you the body I got accepted today but I'm not able to post images on here for some odd reason.

My suggestion would be maybe make someone just in charge of the uploads so all they do is check uploads and maybe a couple of reports here and there, it might take longer for people to receive their uploads if only one person is checking the uploads but it might help to make sure nothing that's not suppose to pass into the game doesn't,

My next suggestion is maybe set something up like the toonslab support site where people upload their file and it gets sent to the staff in charge via email and they upload it to their account that way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    I think it's fine as is and y'all are blowing this outta proportion.

I hardly see any illegal customs in game, though from time to time I see some heads from tv shows and anime which is alright unpreventable.

If you badly want your hats added to the game apply for an arte shop, gfx team or seasonal contests.

My hats wouldn't be accepted as they are all mainly edits

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

My suggestion would be maybe make someone just in charge of the uploads so all they do is check uploads and maybe a couple of reports here and there, it might take longer for people to receive their uploads if only one person is checking the uploads but it might help to make sure nothing that's not suppose to pass into the game doesn't,

- - - Updated - - -

How is one person meant to check uploads 24/7?
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    How is one person meant to check uploads 24/7?
    Well if your a man that access Graal 24/7 that's how, but if it's done through my email suggestion I'd be happy to do it as my email is open every second of the day lol