Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys anyone else trying to get a players relation position?

All Good Tips Said Above
    Don't Think There is Anymore.
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

first tell why u want to be one (dont say to give free ec lol)

Player relation position is useless af
    i hate all the prs they are dumb 9 year old kids.
    go apply for development and not player no lifeation

Quote Originally Posted by QUESTION View Post
    They are basically people who help out in the community though what makes them "Useless af?"
    They help problems, look at reports, and help with customs as far as i know which is alot if there is only one on and 2k players on too
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Someone's madddd

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Be yourself.

If you're good enough ethically and you're knowledgeable on the contents of the game you'll have a good chance.
    This goes with being honest about yourself too. Don't get ahead of yourself. Make sure you're doing the right thing

Working on playerworld servers is a great experience for pr.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Mostly Players want to apply as Player Relations Position beacuse they want to help players
    Mostly players don't want to apply as Development Team beacuse they can't find there real Talent like

KroshalliK V. (Old Player Relations) then turn in to the (Gani Artist) beacuse you can find your real experience .

All PRs/SPRs/PRAs is not useless they trying to volonteer in the game to make the game better.
    There job is not a joke they (Checking Hundreds of Report/Upload/Player Question) even they are tired in real life school/real life work they trying to open their computer and sit 15h per day.. To patrol anywhere to find Rule Breakers So don't say PR are useless beacuse they recive useless reports and Players PM them to give free ec and illegal costom everyday.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Mostly Players want to apply as Player Relations Position beacuse they want to help players
    Mostly players don't want to apply as Development Team beacuse they can't find there real Talent like

KroshalliK V. (Old Player Relations) then turn in to the (Gani Artist) beacuse you can find your real experience .

All PRs/SPRs/PRAs is not useless they trying to volonteer in the game to make the game better.
    There job is not a joke they (Checking Hundreds of Report/Upload/Player Question) even they are tired in real life school/real life work they trying to open their computer and sit 15h per day.. To patrol anywhere to find Rule Breakers So don't say PR are useless beacuse they recive useless reports and Players PM them to give free ec and illegal costom everyday.
    I honestly never seen a staff member online for 15 hours..just bram

U wanna be admin fir fame and power then when u get fired u will stop play graal

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post

Pr is the easiest staff position tbh.