Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hey Guys anyone else trying to get a players relation position?

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Pr is the easiest staff position tbh.
    For skills and high knowladge Player.. Haha xD
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    For skills and high knowladge Player.. Haha xD
    No need for skills, just know everything about the game, be patient, don't rage because of the "be my friend pls/marry me/free ec/host events/give me free items" messages lol.

why u want to be pr staff its boring.. just help ppl when u want cuz when ur pr u kinda have to and allot of annoying ppl will Pm u- "free ec" "make me admin" and stupid things lol think about it before u say u want to be pr..

Most prs are dumb noobs who dont know anything

Quote Originally Posted by ANSWER View Post
    Most prs are dumb noobs who dont know anything
    Lol, that's just your opinion. I think PRS are doing a great job. They re just trying to do their job, and you players blame them on everything. They re trying to help, believe me. They are just too busy checking hundreds of reports and hundreds of uploads and helping players. They did nothing wrong, it's Just you. At least they re not 12 years old kids on the Internet like you. Shame on you. Don't you even think for once, that if there were no admins, then all players would start hacking, and even start using vulgarity and swearing words?! Your such a fool for saying "most Prs are dumb and noobs". I am sure that PRA's would never hire noobs or dumb people. That's why there is something called "Application". You have to apply to become a PR. Am sure these players who were applying for Pr did a good job applying. And now your here to tell us "most admins are dumbs". There is no one dumb here, it's just you. You must be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid sky fighter View Post
    Lol, that's just your opinion. I think PRS are doing a great job. They re just trying to do their job, and you players blame them on everything. They re trying to help, believe me. They are just too busy checking hundreds of reports and hundreds of uploads and helping players. They did nothing wrong, it's Just you. At least they re not 12 years old kids on the Internet like you. Shame on you. Don't you even think for once, that if there were no admins, then all players would start hacking, and even start using vulgarity and swearing words?! Your such a fool for saying "most Prs are dumb and noobs". I am sure that PRA's would never hire noobs or dumb people. That's why there is something called "Application". You have to apply to become a PR. Am sure these players who were applying for Pr did a good job applying. And now your here to tell us "most admins are dumbs". There is no one dumb here, it's just you. You must be ashamed of yourself.
    I don't even know how is he still on the forums, he should've got banned already since Hours ago, if ikyle was right, that's mad money and he made 2 new accounts on the forums, he should get jailed on iera also, he was banned for a reason, but he didn't learn from his fault yet.

Thanks staff (Graal's Thanks Obama)

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonDoesGraal View Post
    Hello guys im quite new to this site a few admins told me to come on and be active im trying to become a players relations, do you guys have any tips for me? Or anything of that nature
    So.. Alot of players asking how to become an Admin (PR Position) well i made my own tips

1.Be Mature

Explaination:Being Mature can handle any situation & They can stop fighting in game also if PRAs & SPRs see you being mature player they can send you the application and make you high chances to hired

2.Be Helpful

Explaination:Helping players is the most priority of admins so if you want to help them. Help them to make a Graal Better and report rule breakers and Help newbie to understand the game better.. Being helpful can make your chances higher..

3.Asking For Application.

Explaination: do not ask admins "how to get hired" and Give me the application please! This make your application lower + if you ask any admins even they are retired staff members to "Please make me PR" High staff never send or hired you as PR.

Two words:Common Sense

4.Clen your Record (Jailed/Warnings)

Explaination:Clening your records in game make your chances higher. Like you got jailed form the game 2x so your chances become lower %1 to recive it and if you clen your records you can get your chances agin 1% to 20%

5.Do not harass!

Explaination:harassing staff members & Players dosen't make u a PR and they can make your application lower
    two words:Common Sense

6.Be Active!

Explaination:Being Inactive dosen't help

7.Do not lie

Explaination: Do not lie at your Age/Timezone/country/Language Also at your application.. If you got hired but your application is full of lying so they can Fired you.. You know what happen if you got fired be careful..

8.Do not use Drama Biograpy!

Explaination:they don't need full of drama application.. That's why they moved the application in the game!

9.Do not ignore Help!

Explaination:Ignoring PM like "how to make money fast" dosen't Make your chances higher. They trying to know how the best you are beacuse if you got hired you can recive hundreds of PMs saying "Free EC/Hired me/give me melees/host event!/i hate you admin" so test your self

10.Never give up

Explaination:Never give up if players harassing you saying "Stop acting like an admin!" Just focus what dream you have!

Salute to all helpers ~Goodluck

11.Rep+

Explaination:Give Me Rep+ hehe jk
    Last edited by NCX; 08-08-2016 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Add new text
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821