Thread: Stories with Lance: How to live in Graal Era. Ep 2: Finding out stuff

Stories with Lance: How to live in Graal Era. Ep 2: Finding out stuff

WHAT'S UP GUYS Lance here and today we've got the second episode of how to live in graal era enjoy!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, on how to live in Graal Era:
    The city of Era is full of surprises! And that is where Lance has decided to live in! During his stay he was toured around Era city, only to run into a mysterious sparrer that seems to have interest with Lance, perhaps it could be a sign of friendship? What could he want? Find out today on how to live in graal!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Alarm clock rings like crazy-

Oh gosh, I didn't play 75$ for this kind of watch! It's really annoying.. -throws the watch towards the ground-
    Today is our second day in Era city! Time to meet some cool friends I should get ready for the day..

-Prepares up for the day-

^ That was fast, right? Yeah. That's how fast you should get ready for a graal day.

I opened the door, only to see a parcel placed for me.

I was like " Who sent this package?"

It was a rather huge package, it seems to be a gun. Oh wow!

I took the parcel inside and opened it.. AND I WAS SURPRISED

It's an M4! That gun is worth 55,000$!!! And its stats are just perfect for sparring! Wait.. sparring? WHY would someone gift me a gun like that? Just as I noticed that, I also noticed a message within the package.

The message read "Get started, Lance." and there seems to be a strange signature with the first letter being "C".

...............................................uhh hhh

No way could it be from Clay? This is insane! I had no idea he would do something so thoughtful to me.. but he barely knows me, so it's quite odd. I decided that I'll be heading to the spar complex with my new gun. I just can't take this. It's too much..

I called Fix. "Hey fix, mind if you summon me to the spar complex? I don't really have a car yet"
    Fix replied "Oh? Sure just a second.." She closed the phone and.. POOF I was at the spar complex.
    "Have fun!" she added, then disappeared.

Alright. Now that I'm in the spar complex, I dashed straight to the lockers. There were so many people getting changed for sparring, so I thought "Let's take a suit and disguise as one!" So I hid behind a plant pot until the crowd was gone, and noticed an open locker with some black clothes and a black sparring mask. Terrific! I got suited up and headed outside, with my M4 (I really don't know how to use this).

I took a stroll around asking people if they've seen Clay.

One of the sparrers said "Oh, Clay? He's one of the toughest sparrers in the block. Try locating him in the spar underground, just take the portal downstairs and you'll be there!"

"Thank you so much " I replied, and headed to the spar underground. I took the elevator to the first spar room, and he was actually there, beating up a line of sparrers. I guess the sparrers at the complex were right about him, he IS quite powerful.

While I was there, I decided that I should give it a shot as well. I volunteered for a spar, using my new M4. Clay seemed to stare at me for some odd reason. I just waved and entered the ring.

Tough. I'm against a sparrer with a BAR. That gun will pack a punch to hard if I'm not careful. So I loaded my M4. It's go time

I kept on dodging his bullets, somehow in a very good way (WHAT? I HAD NO IDEA I COULD SPAR).

I shot my M4 bullets so quickly and rapidly, the enemy didn't even see them coming. Eventually I dropped his health bar all the way to 1, and beat the living snowball out of him.

Some people clapped, including Clay. Who could've thought that sparring was so easy? I felt a bit awkward, so I decided to have a seat in the corner, while trying to reload my M4. Except..

Clay came and sat next to me. I was silent, awkaward and weirded out. We both sat for a couple of seconds, silent. Then he said something.

"Hey, you did spectacular out there, great job man." He said.

"Whaaat? Pfft, that's nothing, really " I replied.

"That M4 you got there is a keeper. You know that gun's worth 55 grand" Clay then added.

"Oh? Well yeah ,I guess" I giggled.

"It's quite odd because, I recently gifted someone that gun, and the M4 you have looks exactly like the one I purchased." ..He continued.

Oh god, this is gonna be SO weird if he finds out I'm Lance.

"Is that so?" I said, "Well.. is there a reason why you've gifted that person?"

"Yeah."

"Huh? What is the reason?" I asked.

"The person recently arrived in Era city, usually I hate weaklings but there's something about him. I want to be his friend and.. I want him to team up with me for duo sparring. I think it's possible.. No one has ever wanted to duo spar or base with me.." He said.

Wow. Okay, WOW. I was so flattered to hear this.. I had no idea that he wanted to become friends with me.. To think people like him actually have a white soul

"Uhhh.. I think I would be honored to duo.. I MEAN.. I think he's a bit weak, but in the meantime, why don't you duo with me? Umm.. I happen to know Lance. He's my best friend!"

"Oh, well thanks but I want to train him. What's your name? We can duo while he decides to come to the spar complex." said Clay.

"Uhh.. my name is La... lalalalalalalalalala uhhh.. uhhhh.. Lancro!" I replied, hesitating at first.

"Lancro huh.. that sounds a lot like Lance but sure! i'm Cl.."

"Clay? The strong sparrer? Lance told me about you." I interrupted.

He looked at me in a weird way.. "Wait, your voice sounds a lot like him.."

"WHAAAAT?" I deepened my voice "Uh no! I have no idea what youre talking about " I concluded.

"Oh, my fault I guess. Well, I need to go home now. I've got some things I need to handle."

"Oh.. well see you around" I replied. Okay, let's go to his house. I know this is sudden but we need to know more about him.

That's my new mission. I need to find out more about Clay. But I have to keep disguised as Lancro... I need to find out who he really is! What did he mean when he said no one wanted to spar or base with him..? That doesn't sound right! He's one of the strongest sparrers in Era city! We need to see what's up with him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoyed? Leave a comment! Needs some sort of improvement? Please state it! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for the next episode!

Next time on How to live in Graal Era: Ep.3 - Clay's miserable truth
    Lance has decided to find out more about the mysterious sparrer by visiting his house for a talk. Clay will reveal many things that Lance will find to be quite miserable.. Find out more on the next episode on How to live in Graal Era!
    I am APPLE. Be the APPLE.

Great story
    LebJoe

Join Era GO Discord! Click here!
    Check my Graphics thread! Click here!
    Check my GANIs thread! Click here!

Don't forget to give me a +rep!

Find me on Discord or iPhone Era!