Thread: "Star Friend" should provide an disable option

Exclamation "Star Friend" should provide an disable option

I'm here to suggest that "Star Friends" function should provide an option for players to disable or enable it!

Since "Star Friends" can be add by different people, and they can simply press a "Add Star Friend" and spy you (they get notification when you online), also, whatever name you changed, they still can track you!!! So that I'm here to suggest the function should provide "On/Off" option for players.

For Star Friends you need to both be friends for it to work- if you don't want them to add you as a star friend, don't add them as a friend maybe?

Well... for a player that have huge amount of friends... then they'll have to remove all his friend since they don't know who added him as "star friend"?
    Because we don't know who added us as "Star friend" and who don't
    Last edited by abcdeffff; 08-05-2016 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Oh so it's one of your friends that you don't want them to be notified if you log online?

I've a funny situation, hope you understand my English since I'm a Chinese...
    I've state that "I've already quit Era", and what I want is that to have a new identity, which means I can change my name, my custom, my status all the things and start a "new life" in game. While I don't know who've added me as star friend, you know, they'll get notification and they can track me by that "Star Friend" option.
    If without that "Star Friend" functon, I'm sure they can't track me at all (I'll change gang, names etc). They can't search me if I use another name right?

- - - Updated - - -

What I mean is that, even if I change everything else, if they added me as "Star Friend", I won't be able to know and I can't disable it easily...
    So I have to remove all friends?? Really??

- - - Updated - - -

I think Era only provide "Remove Inactive Friends" but not "Remove All Friends" right...?

Sorry I see what you mean... I can make it if you're no longer friends it will remove you from their list?

Well, its not only about the notified problem, Star Friend is just like a situation of "force you to join a gang or a team, I can check your profile whenever I want"
    Which they can have a link to your profile easily, even if we don't want, we can't reject...

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to disable the function or we must have to remove them from friends in order to achieve that?