Thread: Fellow snk a question for you

Nickler ik you're just fooling around.
    Upload the screenshots on imgur and post the links here

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Click here
    Attachment 27554
    https://imgur.com/a/pV7rz

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    There's really no way someone can scam you and take items from your account unless they have access to it. So it's really Nicks fault for making whatever decision he did. If scamming was illegal this would be a different story. But still your right an admin shouldn't be doing that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    U don't understand, maybe he told nick that he want to "try" the brella and then never gave him it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    U don't understand, maybe he told nick that he want to "try" the brella and then never gave him it back.
    No offense, but that is a stupid excuse. I don't care if it's a admin or not If I had a brella if never give it away for someone I barely know. Even a friend to be able to ''try'' it.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Also it isn't Chief's fault. Admins have a ability to be able to get alot of things they'd want on game, and be rewarded easily. so if anything chief friend is the one who should take the blame, actually no beacuse I'm pretty sure Chief's friend is a regular player. With regular players scamming is still legal.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Also it isn't Chief's fault. Admins have a cess to be able to get alot of things they'd want on game, and be rewarded easily. so if anything chief friend is the one who should take the blame, actually no beacuse I'm pretty sure Chief's friend is a regular player. With regular players scamming is still legal.
    Not with help from a staff.

Not with help from a staff.
    It doesn't matter. Look at it this way it's like say there is a dad with a gun and his son is like 5. And a police officer comes and say, '' Oh I think it's okay to let a 5 year old handle a gun''. So the dad gives his son the gun based on what the officer said. Then the boy ends up misusing the gun and hurting someone. That's somewhat is what's happening here.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

It doesn't matter. Look at it this way it's like say there is a dad with a gun and his son is like 5. And a police officer comes and say, '' Oh I think it's okay to let a 5 year old handle a gun''. So the dad gives his son the gun based on what the officer said. Then the boy ends up misusing the gun and hurting someone. That's somewhat is what's happening here.
    That was a really poor example but still it shouldn't be chiefs fault. Considering it's not chiefs fault. I'm assuming this took place at the trade tables staff can't do anything beacuse they are ''Trading at there own risk''

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012