Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I was wondering where's the best place to help people in era?

Question So I was wondering where's the best place to help people in era?

Hey so basically when I'm bored or feel like helping I just stand at the start saying something like "Pm graal related questions for help." What I'm wondering is, is there a better place to help more people? I mean sometimes the pr admins are busy and players sometimes just need quick help so I try to help when I can. Or is there a better way of doing it too maybe?
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Try to patrol anywhere and ask problimatic players if they need assist
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Just stop u might feed them wrong info

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Just stop u might feed them wrong info
    I've been on era almost 4 years now so I know a lot about the game and if I actually dont know a question I will tell them and not give them some crappy answer that isn't real or close to the truth. Also the questions are mainly best gun and when was era made and customs stuff.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Start
    For Graal Videos and More Check Out Dark350 Light on YouTube!
    IGN: Dark L!ght (Lexiace)
    Here To Help!

Sincerely, Dark L!ght

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    I've been on era almost 4 years now so I know a lot about the game and if I actually dont know a question I will tell them and not give them some crappy answer that isn't real or close to the truth. Also the questions are mainly best gun and when was era made and customs stuff.
    Not all 4,5 or how many years player you are .know all Era Related question. Like giving wrong info about Country Side i ask hundreds of helpers about country side but they said "IDK" "Sorry idk the question" "Country side release in 2017 or 2018 maybe" but we don't know right? Beacuse only can answer it is snk and all Senior Staff team!
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Not all 4,5 or how many years player you are .know all Era Related question. Like giving wrong info about Country Side i ask hundreds of helpers about country side but they said "IDK" "Sorry idk the question" "Country side release in 2017 or 2018 maybe" but we don't know right? Beacuse only can answer it is snk and all Senior Staff team!
    Yeah I didn't mean to sound ego inflated with the < 4 years I was just showing that I have a lot experience with graal era. With the Country side example that's what I meant when I don't know the answer I will tell them that I simply don't know or to contact a PR for further help. Then I will find out about it so if someone else asks the same question I can give them a more informed answer.
    ― Charles de Lint

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Two things. 1. Who the heck will ask you about cs and if they do tell me it's impossible to know as it can come out at any time. 2. Prs don't reply unless they're new and noobs at being a pr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Act and look processional. I don't know if a cat custom will be taken seriously, to be honest.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

To be honest. same ^ idk if i report hackers or nah beacuse they can use VPN to hack agin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Two things. 1. Who the heck will ask you about cs and if they do tell me it's impossible to know as it can come out at any time. 2. Prs don't reply unless they're new and noobs at being a pr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Question!
    1. Did you see my Answer saying "PRs don't know about countryside"? I said "Hundreds of helpers" not hundreds of admin
    Now did you see
    Do not Open
     Spoiler