Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you want if a summer shop opens?

Cool What do you want if a summer shop opens?

Ok so I decided I wanted to make a thread with a discussion so the questions is:

What do you wanna see from the summer shop if one even does open (2016 or 2017). It can anything from furniture to hats to weapons to anything. Only rules are creative ideas and original ideas only, and NOTHING negative. If somebodies idea isn't good to you doesn't mean it isn't to anyone else. Also try to be descriptive you never know whose watching!

Lets see how much we can come up with
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Throwing water balloon gun like snow gun and halloween bombs gun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe a gun which can put out fires and deal damage??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttytrooper56 View Post
    Maybe a gun which can put out fires and deal damage??

What if your gun used the water balloons that Beo was talking about? What damage, range, etc what would it have? try having fun and coming up with stats for it!
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

What do you want if a summer shop opens?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    What if your gun used the water balloons that Beo was talking about? What damage, range, etc what would it have? try having fun and coming up with stats for it!
    Would they even listen make the gun if people liked the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Throwing water balloon gun like snow gun and halloween bombs gun

Yes thats good but what effect? or would it cause damage or no? This is your chance to customize an item so have fun and play around with it! Make it do something nobody would have even dreamed of even

- - - Updated - - -

Would they even listen make the gun if people liked the idea

Im not saying they will this is just supposed to be a fun little thing making custom summer weapons XD
    ― Charles de Lint

5 damage like most water guns and no idea for range but I would think the range should be like the candy bazooka? The gun shouldn't be fast and should have a clip size of 5? Basically what I'm trying to say is a candy bazooka but a water version 😂️

PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Yes thats good but what effect? or would it cause damage or no? This is your chance to customize an item so have fun and play around with it! Make it do something nobody would have even dreamed of even

- - - Updated - - -

Im not saying they will this is just supposed to be a fun little thing making custom summer weapons XD
    Well about effect makes people cry when it hits them, range enough to pass walls like throwing snow gun, dmg idk i would like it same throwing snow ball gun.

It makes them cry, and deals small dmg, like the water balloons, but in a gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Well about effect makes people cry when it hits them, range enough to pass walls like throwing snow gun, dmg idk i would like it same throwing snow ball gun.

O nvm he said it already lol.

That would be pretty good

PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC