Thread: Advertising at start turned into a jail for frame rate hacks?!?! WTF!

Exclamation Advertising at start turned into a jail for frame rate hacks?!?! WTF!

I was at start just advertising because I am almost to 500 subs 490+, I was ready to go out and play a 1v1 with my sister in basketball, I come back to turn off my monitor and my chrome reloaded and I click reload and it said jailed for frame rate hacking... I literally don't move, only time I ever move is when its close to putting me in the afk room, then I get jailed for hacking.. Tell me how is it possible to get jailed for absolutely doing nothing but sitting and advertising my giveaway of 10k tro coming up.. How is that possible. Please can somebody help.. I had this same problem when in events doing crate race, apparently they told me it might've been my internet connection but how's that possible if I was getting a good amount of ping.. I don't own any hacks on pc and tbh I don't think its possible to hack era, I've seen children with rooted androids at start altering era files but thats all. Please may I get help last time I had to wait 4 days and that was one day before I was released because I had proof but this time I have no proof because I was sitting at start advertising.. MY god era is killing my heart.. Anyways thanks for reading <3 you guys.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Have you ever tried getting jailed for "vulgarity" for spamming someone?
    Well, I did lol.

Why dont you listen?
    Welcome to the forums!