Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Abuse and Laziness

He's allowed to host spar tours even if he was hosting it on his staff account,
    If you know, there are few prs who used to make videos on their staff account, I mean
    They use their staff accounts to make videos, for some powers like typewriter, ganis etc, I won't say their names,
    Anyway nothing happened and no one talked to them.

Maybe he received a report and went there or he is there to contain the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Maybe he received a report and went there or he is there to contain the crowd.
    I think he is the host of the spar tournament on his iOS account.

Banned
    iNone is a staff...?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    iNone is a staff...?
    Lmao u didn't know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    A PR's job is not to host spar tournaments. It is to check reports, uploads, and answer questions.

Hosting a spar tournament is not a reason for it to be hosted on his admin account. I told him to do his job because hosting a spar tournament is not what he is supposed to be doing.
    Any staff can host events. Events are just there to entertain players and give the staff a slight break from his usual job.
    Your statement is completely false.

Imo events is even not a break since we do it for the players and a break in my eyes isn't being sweared at+harassed for hosting an event that some people don't like x) but that aside sometimes there are no reports, so he could have thought at that empty report time to join in. D12 hosted the tourney since it was his house and his status said "hosting spar tournement at my house" so probably inone hopped in when he had nothing to do. I don't get the staff stick but maybe he saw your comment as harassement but then again i'm not him so i don't know for sure

Yeah he was abusing his powers. I was at this tourney and I saw him gag many people over nonsense. I too, was gagged. He said bombs=lick on accident, and some people said lick, and they got dragged and gagged for 5 mins. Same thing for me. This wasn't harassment, but annoying for him. I saw one guy actually got gagged 3 times, and the last one for 20 minutes. The guy was annoying iNone, and there is a a "block" option for him, but he didn't use it. He went ahead and gag him. I also think someone got this recorded as well, his player name was like Borius. I think iNone should be suspended from his admin account. This was harassment, abusing powers, and as well using an admin account for non sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Player82 View Post
    Yeah he was abusing his powers. I was at this tourney and I saw him gag many people over nonsense. I too, was gagged. He said bombs=lick on accident, and some people said lick, and they got dragged and gagged for 5 mins. Same thing for me. This wasn't harassment, but annoying for him. I saw one guy actually got gagged 3 times, and the last one for 20 minutes. The guy was annoying iNone, and there is a a "block" option for him, but he didn't use it. He went ahead and gag him. I also think someone got this recorded as well, his player name was like Borius. I think iNone should be suspended from his admin account.
    Show us the video, and we will believe u.

Banned
    Case has been dealt with.

Thread closed.