Thread: New Chat Streaming is Weird

Banned

New Chat Streaming is Weird

I think the new option of chat streaming is a bit odd and I don't think anyone will use it.

It overall blocks the screen and won't be used because it is a lot easier to just simply read your PMs, I think the idea has potential, I just dont think it was made correctly in a useful manner.

I think it should be changed the way Admins have it, where it is a blue task bar at the top of the screen that allows you to click on the players head of whom you are talking to, this way; it is out of the center of the screen and you can use it while you play the game.

Using the option as of its current standard right now basically means you will just be chilling and PMing there is no way you can base or spar or anything while you use it. I only see this method useful in the trading community as of right now.

Please don't whine that I complain a lot. It is my opinion so respect it. I want to know your opinion on the topic, not your opinion on my posts.

it's really out of place and ugly

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post

I think it should be changed the way Admins have it, where it is a blue task bar at the top of the screen that allows you to click on the players head of whom you are talking to, this way; it is out of the center of the screen and you can use it while you play the game
    Agreed at this point, also if they didn't change it, they should at least make it move-able, so we can move it around the screen etc

I still don't know the use of chat streaming and how do I use it :/