Thread: Whats the weirdest scam you've had? (It was your friend SNK)

Exclamation Whats the weirdest scam you've had?

Some guy I think was scamming me but I really don't know how. I'm not really sure just wondering what your guys's most memorable scams you've seen!

IMG_5156.jpgIMG_5157.jpgIMG_5158.jpgIMG_5159.jpgIMG_5162.jpg

Also bonus of a guy wanting to hack vvvvvvv
    IMG_5160.jpgIMG_5161.jpg

Also as soon as I posted I realized wrong place can this be moved to ask the community ;O?
    Last edited by TheJakeob; 08-07-2016 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Wrong place XD
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

IMG_2700.jpgIMG_2701.jpg

Wait...1. Giving wrong information Dosen't help player. If they asking "How to hack" just ignore there PMs or just block them no need to be rude at your answers.

I did't see Viliant become a GFX Admin in a hole years so don't trust him
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

First thing, I've never seen this noob before, and i highly doubt that snk even knows him, or he was a gfx before,
    Also can we stop mentioning snk in our threads that has no meaning for him?

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    IMG_2700.jpgIMG_2701.jpg

Wait...1. Giving wrong information Dosen't help player. If they asking "How to hack" just ignore there PMs or just block them no need to be rude at your answers.

I did't see Viliant become a GFX Admin in a hole years so don't trust him
    Ive saw him do this three times now so I decided to have fun before blocking him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    First thing, I've never seen this noob before, and i highly doubt that snk even knows him, or he was a gfx before,
    Also can we stop mentioning snk in our threads that has no meaning for him?
    How do i change the thread name again?
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    Ive saw him do this three times now so I decided to have fun before blocking him

- - - Updated - - -

How do i change the thread name again?
    Umm I've never changed my thread's title before, so yeah, idk lol.

Umm I've never changed my thread's title before, so yeah, idk lol.
    Nvm found it lol just had to advance edit the first post
    ― Charles de Lint

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    Some guy I think was scamming me but I really don't know how. I'm not really sure just wondering what your guys's most memorable scams you've seen!

IMG_5156.jpgIMG_5157.jpgIMG_5158.jpgIMG_5159.jpgIMG_5162.jpg

Also bonus of a guy wanting to hack vvvvvvv
    IMG_5160.jpgIMG_5161.jpg

Also as soon as I posted I realized wrong place can this be moved to ask the community ;O?
    this kid obiusly used his noob account to to pm his main account to make it look like a scam, hate when 3yr olds do this. /close thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Paone View Post
    this kid obiusly used his noob account to to pm his main account to make it look like a scam, hate when 3yr olds do this. /close thread
    Dude why u hate him so much?

Dude why u hate him so much?
    hEs A cRiMiNaL

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Paone View Post
    Umm ok just a few things
    1. Whats the point of using a second account to fake a scam that I out on the forums? (I gain nothing from it at all)
    2. Go message valiant yourself if you really don't believe me.
    3.Thanks for calling me a genius if I can use proper grammar, sentence structure, and the internet when i'm three!
    ― Charles de Lint