Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove the new "ROFL" player movement is inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    People are making the ROFL movement inappropriate in a sexual way I won't describe it here but remove it asap

I also repeat to the admin making these animations for player use I suggest you start being more mature and stop making sexual/inappropriate animations

Thanks
    I made this gani, I don't see anything sexual about it. Holy crap man how old are you... Maybe you have to ask your parents to explain you how baby's are made because maybe you're doing it wrong
    Last edited by Star*; 08-07-2016 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Changed vulgar

The fact I didn't even make it sexual or say it was sexual,
    ???
    "I suggest you start being more mature and stop making sexual/inappropriate animations "

Banned
    Umm this makes no sense please kindly remove yourself from my threads do not try intimidate me Mr

The fact I didn't even make it sexual or say it was sexual,

People were at start doing this rofl gani and making it look like they are giving people hand jobs for gods sake they were all doing it in start hence why I made this thread you clowns

The hate you all show me is ridiculously hilarious

That was my thought as well he like to start things cause he has magic moderator powers
    What exactly makes sense to you?

Does bragging about how active you are or how much money you've spent considered useful to anyone here?

If you could make a Gani better than the original then go ahead, no one is stopping you.
    Right now you're just mindlessly targeting people for giving you answers which hence brings about the major impact this thread will face sooner.

I would gladly love to see the back of you one day, but perhaps I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by magicw View Post
    I made this gani, I don't see anything sexual about it. Holy crap man how old are you... Maybe you have to ask your parents to explain you how baby's are made because maybe you're doing it wrong
    Looks awesome haha gj

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Just being me.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    I don't get it, doesn't really look inappropriate.

People are making the ROFL movement inappropriate in a sexual way I won't describe it here but remove it asap

I also repeat to the admin making these animations for player use I suggest you start being more mature and stop making sexual/inappropriate animations

Thanks
    How can this be wrong in anyway???
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Whoever is responsible for these animations has either a bad mind or something, like seriously this has happened so many times
    Or they have a clean mind and it's you guys with the bad one.

You guys minus well remove the grab gani beacuse people are using it in a ''sexual way'', that's how you guys sound like.

Here is a conclusion/Idea...

If you guys are so immature and don't want to be able to see ''Sexual Inappropriate'' ganis instead of begging Admins to remove it. Beg them for a option where you aren't able to see chat ganis.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Was at the cool kids squad with Lotzy, saw the gani being used inappropriately...
    Rather than removing the gani, ban the world handjob/handjob-hand.job, you know what?
    Ban the word hand and job when used in close proximity.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I don't see anything bad?
    2016-08-07 (1).png

Honestly. It isnt inappropriate. Its just that people make it inappropriate. If the ROFL gani is inappropriate, might as well remove "hi5" since players turn it into Heil Hítler, or remove shiver since players are using it inappropriately, but you know what? They arent removed because thats not what the ganis were made for. The ROFL gani isnt inappropriate. You just have a bad mind.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Wizardly Weird