Thread: Can player relations block harassing graalians?

Question Can player relations block harassing graalians?

I was just wondering if for example during events or after if a player wont stop bugging them if they are muted/gagged or if they are blocked? Because at the events somebody shouted "HE FINALLY BLOCK ME" a few days ago and I was wondering if thats real or not. (Also sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it on the forums anywhere)
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Anyone can block anyone. I don't see why admins wouldn't be able to block people. This question is just dumb.

Well i guess I thought they could block people... My bad
    Last edited by JungleJimmy; 08-07-2016 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Eh
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougsta4Life View Post
    Anyone can block anyone. I don't see why admins wouldn't be able to block people. This question is just dumb.
    I meant that if somebody further reported the player then they cant see the others chat or if gagging them constantly and then jailing them would be an 'abuse' of power or something.

Also people beside him said 'Finally an admin who doesn't abuse their powers' Im just saying it doesn't seem like it if you gag someone whose harassing you.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Banned
    I believe staff are not allowed/cannot block players. Could be wrong.

Manager
    Staff are not allowed to block other players (at least Player Relations staff aren't).

They can only block you on their player accounts I think. I know they can't on their staff accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my personal experience, they can but you get auto unblocked later...I believe when they reconnect or reset their tag