Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can you help me with auction guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    It's so good for tts
    but what auction gun is good for pk?
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    Umm usually all the auction guns are used for spamming in spar so idk lol.

I won all my auction items for 150k-250k I'm broke now
    Sad story

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    To win an auction you need to pay a lot of money. You need atleast 250000$-300000$. 82500$-90500$ is not enough to win an auction. You need a lot of money to win an auction. An auction can cost you 250000$-300000$ or even more. Actually it depends on which item is auctioning. Items from auctions are very rare and they cost a lot of amount of shells. For example Black Umbrella costs 30k-40k shells because it is from Auctions. So if you want to win an auction, it is recommended to get 400000$ atleast. Maybe you will need to earn a lot more than 400000$ if a very rare, unique item is auctioning.
    Not true at all. Someone won a rage blade for 60k. For guns i've seen people win guns for less than 80k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    Idk i use the vector for pking even though its a spar gun so i guess all of them can be good.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Manager
    Yeah, sometimes auctions go for cheap. I got a black brella for 50k. But it's a safer bet to get around 150k+ if you don't want to wait relatively long. Before you bid on anything, I suggest you take a look at the auction gun stats and make sure the weapon suits your intended purpose + needs.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Yeah, sometimes auctions go for cheap. I got a black brella for 50k. But it's a safer bet to get around 150k+ if you don't want to wait relatively long. Before you bid on anything, I suggest you take a look at the auction gun stats and make sure the weapon suits your intended purpose + needs.
    Like Junz said, check to make sure you know what you want and know exactly what you are getting by checking out the gun stats. Gun stats are posted by bitzsam here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ated-Gun-Stats

Also, if there is a new gun that you are completely unfamiliar with, I would recommend waiting around till a few people have it just so that you can get some response about the gun, along with making sure that you outwait the "nerf" stage, where gun admins decide to tweak a gun because of how bad/ good it is. Example being WH64. Don't think that you have to spend a huge amount of money @ auctions! Whenever I talk to Junz, he says that he believes in the "2k Mtar."

My purpose is mainly to spar and to look stylish at same time

If you are looking to spar buy a ghost m4 or metalstorm, they have similar stats to some auction guns. Most auction guns go for 250k+ and it's not guaranteed that you will win. There's a lot of kids in that room with millions of gralets off their mom's credit card bloodthirsty for those guns. Think of it this way, an admin starts the auction and then stops it after a random time, what are the odds that you will be the one that bidded at the very second the admin stopped the auction?
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    If you are looking to spar buy a ghost m4 or metalstorm, they have similar stats to some auction guns. Most auction guns go for 250k+ and it's not guaranteed that you will win. There's a lot of kids in that room with millions of gralets off their mom's credit card bloodthirsty for those guns. Think of it this way, an admin starts the auction and then stops it after a random time, what are the odds that you will be the one that bidded at the very second the admin stopped the auction?
    Usually they set timer for 2 minutes and no as I see auction guns are getting cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Usually they set timer for 2 minutes and no as I see auction guns are getting cheaper
    auction guns getting cheaper?time to werk werk werk werk
    Yo