Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can you help me with auction guns?

Whats this about a timer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    Whats this about a timer?
    Admins usually set a 1-2 minute timer and then start the auction, the person who bid when the timer runs out wins the auction.

KJ6t1s7.jpg Then there's this guy. #Rigged
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

oh, but if nobody else can beat your score before the timer goes out you also win?

Also wtf is that picture xD

hwaryun
    If no one can beat your bid in the remaining time (that will rarely happen) you win.

Can you auction any amount you want, e.g if the timers about to go out you can add 100k to guarantee you've one

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    Can you auction any amount you want, e.g if the timers about to go out you can add 100k to guarantee you've one
    I don't think so. You can only bid in increments. Also, there is really no way to know if the "timer is about to go out" since you can't see them.
    I am assuming you can only bid in increments to prevent "rich" players from straight up bidding 200k to start the auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Admins usually set a 1-2 minute timer and then start the auction, the person who bid when the timer runs out wins the auction.

KJ6t1s7.jpg Then there's this guy. #Rigged
    BAG for 4k?When did that happened?like wtf
    Yo

Yea that looks extremely fishy, it's more or less impossible that a gun would be sold for 5k lol.... especially a gun with souizens stats. That being said that photo is from several years ago as you can tell by the auction room and the BAG icon graphics as that was before it was updated.

He was a very lucky man or chicken

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Yea that looks extremely fishy, it's more or less impossible that a gun would be sold for 5k lol.... especially a gun with souizens stats. That being said that photo is from several years ago as you can tell by the auction room and the BAG icon graphics as that was before it was updated.
    i hope this would happen in this days.......but it will never would
    Yo