Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can I start getting into pixel art/gfx as a complete beginner?

Just making sure so pure white and black only refers to F9F9F9 and 000000 right? so these two examples are NOT pure black and white right?Not pure black.PNGNotPureWhite.PNG
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Correct. I'd use F8F8F8 for Black though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Advice:Talk to Kendrick
    ^^^
    He has a point. That point; accept criticism, no matter how bad or good it is. That's one thing I do, but as every outcome of the artist I have been giving feedback, they ignore me and say, "No, I think it's good." Because it isn't good.

If one says that your shading is very complex and hard to understand - re-do the shading and ask for help to any graphic experienced artist.

If they say, "Good job! I like it!" 5,000 times and there's no feedback, don't get happy. Either they're too lazy to give you feedback or they're trying to sweet-talk to you.

As snk said, post them on the forums. Make a graphic thread. There you will get hate and love. There you will meet me and hear my sayings of, "AA. Shading."
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!