Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Make event coins a little easier to earn

Make event coins a little easier to earn

I remember in regency theatre snk said ever 24h Facebook free upload ec and every 48h Free ec or opposite i dont remember so whats the new time people need to know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I remember in regency theatre snk said ever 24h Facebook free upload ec and every 48h Free ec or opposite i dont remember so whats the new time people need to know

There is no longer fb upload,
    Free ec is now randomly given, maybe for restarting the server, gst, new things added etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    There is no longer fb upload,
    Free ec is now randomly given, maybe for restarting the server, gst, new things added etc.
    Ik there is no longer fb ec so there should be new time for every ec btw other so whats it snk should say or use regency theatre like old days he says what the new vip item and colors plus ec times and he make contests ask a question and admins randomly pick someone etc was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Ik there is no longer fb ec so there should be new time for every ec btw other so whats it snk should say or use regency theatre like old days he says what the new vip item and colors plus ec times and he make contests ask a question and admins randomly pick someone etc was fun

Ikr

No. Event Coins are meant for a challenge.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

No iTunes unless you spent it on vip that gave you an event coin.

hwaryun
    Instead of free event coins, all of you forgot about the second part of the person's thread.
    Truth is, it is a little bit difficult to try and practice events especially when you can't get through a race completely before some guy who either uses frame hacks, *cough* Jeff, or an experienced player finishes before you have had a chance to complete it.

A practice area that is different from the current maps for players to get a feel for should be considered.
    Something to think about.

Event coins are hard to earn? Seems like you're too lazy to do events and you just want everything without even trying
    TS and CTF are AT LEAST hosted 3 times a day..

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas13 View Post
    Add some weekly challenges that rewards you with a lot of event coins or make event coins able to buy with in real life money . Event coins are so hard to earn. It's also hard because the same person keeps winning race and the other people never win. Sorry I suck at typing
    No I dont wanna see people who work hard for a chem
    Then see someone who has 10 hours and a chem