Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have any problems or any concerns???Write them here and I wil try to answer them

Have any problems or any concerns???Write them here and I wil try to answer them

Hello my name is Sam Winchester and I am the leader of the gang called Community helpers. I dedicate part of my free time helping people. If you have any concerns or if you have any questions please write them in this thread or message me in GraalOnline Era. Bye, have a nice day. I am glad to help.
    Last edited by Sam Winchester11; 08-11-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Hired !

Lol I thought they were hiring australian or asian time zones pr's right now. idk if russia counts as that or european.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Banned Sottocapo
    Omg the people that are blantly trying to become prs
    Are overtaking forums!

Quickly! Start plan b!

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Omg the people that are blantly trying to become prs
    Are overtaking forums!

Quickly! Start plan b!
    XD that actually made me lol.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Cool.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    Lol I thought they were hiring australian or asian time zones pr's right now. idk if russia counts as that or european.
    Moscow and other capitals near it count as europe, while eastern ones are asia.

I am trying to help

okay you're new to forums if someone had a question he would make his OWN thread and ur brother's thread was closed already so stop trying lol
    I think making a thread like this is illegal because I've seen few threads like this being closed

I am only trying to help people.
    Last edited by Sam Winchester11; 08-13-2016 at 08:08 AM.