Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have any problems or any concerns???Write them here and I wil try to answer them

It's funny because 2 weeks ago he came to me & swore at me while I was living in peace and I didn't even know
    Him lol, then he said "they shouldn't hire a speed hacker like u" and "you have 13 warnings for vulgarity" while I had 3 only I think, then he blocked me without letting me talk because he's a little scared baby,
    And he told his brother to pm me and say "stop insulting my brother pl$" then he blocked me,
    I didn't even say anything bad to that nub, then his brother unblocked me and told me "ur annoying, speed hacker" and blocked me again, bruh, are you scared from that "speed hacker"?
    U can't face to face me?
    He told me to stop trying to be an admin and now he made this thread, and got banned in his first week lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    I never hacked, I don't even know how to do it, sir, don't pretend as if you have never been warned or jailed in Graal online era, you were jailed many times for hacking and vulgarity even racism, in total 10 times, maybe even more, nobody swore at you, you blocked me and told your friend to message us insulting us, you are trying to be an admin after being jailed many times and you can't stop swearing and being racist, you use offensive and inappropriate language against other players, people block you because you start swearing every time and then want to be an admin. They didn't insult you, but you can't ignore and forget what had happened, you have to use your second account or ask your friends to message people with insults and written at the bottom of the message from Slapjack.
    I didn't say u hacked, and who said that I'm trying to be a pr? It's the easiest job in graal, it's good for u not me,
    U just want to jail, gag and host events that's why u want to be a pr,
    And stop talking like a bot "sir, please stop insulting people because it will cause many problems"
    They won't hire people like u and ur brother,
    Also kid, speed hacking is for the nubs like u and ur brother, that's why he called me a speed hacker,
    He thinks that everyone hacks for ec like him, also I highly doubt that he is a "2010 player" because it's the year he
    Was born at, and I'm not the only one who was jailed/warned for speed hacking in events, it's not
    My fault if the system sucks and keeps jailing/warning people for speed hacking without hacking,
    I proved that I didn't hack, I recorded a video since the events started until I was jailed, I was
    1st in multirace and suddenly I was jailed for "speed hacking" I showed the video to the admins on toonslab
    But nah, they can't trust videos, they trust their dumb rc and their "system"
    U gotta fix your system or ec hoarders won't be happy

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you delete your post?
    You're scared?

Manager
    I get that you're trying to be helpful Sam, however i'd suggest looking through threads + replying to them if you can give useful input on it, instead of making a separate thread for this purpose, because this isn't super useful + adds clutter. If people needed help they can post their own thread, and if you wish to help them you can reply. That's all, take care (:

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    And they're annoying too, they talk sht through pms and block u right after they send the msg, also report u for stupid/false reasons

- - - Updated - - -

Dean reported me twice lol, one for posting on his thread and the other one for calling him a noob on one of the hi's thread
    Imagine him being a pr no pls

- - - Updated - - -

And he pmed two of my friends to tell me that he's reporting me ...
    ^^^

Banned
    I banned all his accounts.

Thread closed.