Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you have any Graal Related Questions or Concerns, I will try my best to help you

If you have any Graal Related Questions or Concerns, I will try my best to help you

My name is Dean Winchester, if you have any Graal Related Questions or Concerns, you can post your questions in this thread, I will try my best to help you, I will be glad to help you, have a good day.

-,- again?
    Are these threads even allowed

I try to help people, if somebody need my help, they can always ask me, anytime

Thats the entire point of the forums though is to talk and help. We know you want too because you're on here. just put in your signature pm if you need help like me and not make a entire thread for this.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Honestly I would rather ask PRs or well known pro players

Sir, You just want to be an admin asking other admins to get hired, admins choose people and players that deserve to be admins and they get the application in-game and I am a volunteer and I try to help people, I care more about helping people than thinking about getting paid as an admin or being famous. And experienced players can't hire players to be admins and admins hire people for records or behavior, you can't get the application without proving that you really deserve it. If you don't have Graal Related questions, concerns or issues, please do not post disrespectful comments in this thread. Thank you. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Dean Winchester; 08-12-2016 at 10:23 AM.

So many players said that before lol
    If they got questions they would make their own thread or ask anybody in game

I help people in the game and in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    I help people in the game and in forums.
    That's completly fine, all he is saying is don't make a thread about it. Also you and (I'm guessing your brother) shouldn't revive 6 month old posts that have been answered. You have full rights to help and display your oppinions and answers but it is bad and annoying when people try WAY too hard to become an admin. Also admins are not payed at all it's all volunteer work with perks.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    That's completly fine, all he is saying is don't make a thread about it. Also you and (I'm guessing your brother) shouldn't revive 6 month old posts that have been answered. You have full rights to help and display your oppinions and answers but it is bad and annoying when people try WAY too hard to become an admin. Also admins are not payed at all it's all volunteer work with perks.
    They get paid in game ~gralats and ec