Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you have any Graal Related Questions or Concerns, I will try my best to help you

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    They get paid in game ~gralats and ec
    That's what I meant by perks lol. By getting paid I meant real life money which I think only Snk does?
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

I listen to both of you, but you have to stop this disrespect against me, This thread is about answering and asking questions, not to argue with each other and anybody is free to do what they want, I can do a thread because it doesn't cause problems, it resolve problems, admins get paid gralats and I am doing this to help people, I write in other threads answers that help people and I can write in whichever thread I want to, I told you already, if you want to argue and make a discussion, this is not the place to do it, this thread is to help other players, if you want to argue and make a discussion, you can do it in the game or in another thread, or message each other, but I am not interested to continue this unnecessary conversation.

Banned
    Thanks for letting us know you're willing to help, but please don't create a thread specifically for that purpose.

This forum is not for your own needs, everybody has similar mindsets and think alike so you can't really profit yourself from this point.

Closed.