Thread: What is a good all around gun or specific guns for 0-75k ish?

Shotgun What is a good all around gun or specific guns for 0-75k ish?

Hi so basically I have good/great melees but not good guns whatsover so in events when it is sparring or ctf I suck bad. So I am just wondering what is a good gun for everything or for pk, spar, and basing specifically? (No ec items) I am open to price ranges from 0-75ishk (Gonna take a long time to earn that much though so if a cheaper option is available I'd be happy to know!) I am not looking for the 'best of the best'. Just good enough so with a little skill it CAN beat the best for the best.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

You could go for dual Model 1887's, I heard they are very very good for their price.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    You could go for dual Model 1887's, I heard they are very very good for their price.
    Which store are they from? Also do they focus on all areas or really good for one?
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

It's at AimPoint Headquarters, the giant island on the bottom right. As far as I know, they are good for PK and hilariously funny in spar.

Get PDW SD, it costs 70k gralats.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Get PDW SD, it costs 70k gralats.
    Ok thanks is it good for spar/pk or one of the other? 70k is like what 2 weeks of mining non stop XD? Or speedys I guess lol.
    ― Charles de Lint

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    Ok thanks is it good for spar/pk or one of the other? 70k is like what 2 weeks of mining non stop XD? Or speedys I guess lol.
    I think it is good for Spar and PK, I tried to PK on the street, it was good.

PDW is probably your best option.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

M16A3, Default, M4, PDW-SD AB-8

Delt Graphics Team