Thread: Can we have making money just a tad bit easier?

Arrow Can we have making money just a tad bit easier?

So basically im sure everyone is aware that making money in Graal Era is hard as heck. Like on the pc version trochus are 35$ while on ios it's 3$. I feel like with the rising number of players jobs like car missions, and collecting have started to become hard with pk'ing. Im just saying I think its time we have a new job or update a few jobs so making money is not such a tedious task. Or more trash collecting? Because the streets are being picked clean and I can not get any luck. Most of the speedys are over run most the time. The only job that is guarenteed money and can't get over run is mining and that is super dull. Plus it takes 8 weeks on non stop digging to start to get rich from it. Also I think that she shell drop chance decreased?? I think we should change some jobs or add different things.

So those are my thought now what do you guys think? Should we implement new ideas or have Era stay the same?
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Banned
    You know that implementing more jobs means discouraging the others and all earning rates would equally be the same?

It is not that hard to earn money. Actually it depends in the type of job you do. For example doing car missions. Each mission you get 30$-60$. If you want to get a lot of money you should try digging. You can get 500-1000 shells each hour, that gives you 1500$-3000$. If you don't have shovels or if you don't have a car you can make pizzas. It is a fast way to earn money. Although you get 10$-15$ for making each pizza, you earn money very quickly. Making pizzas is a fast job to earn money but you will have to pay 40$ for one wooden peal. The jobs that are most recommended are car missions, making pizzas and digging shells. Bye, Have a nice day.

- - - Updated - - -

So there is no need to make more jobs. There are already a lot of jobs in the game. There are enough jobs. If you want to earn money easier, you should make pizzas, you should dig shells or you should do car missions.

- - - Updated - - -

So, in my opinion, I think there are enough jobs and I would like everything to stay like it is and there is no need to make more jobs.

To earn money it takes time, you can't make all the jobs give you the same amount of money, some jobs give more gralats than other jobs, if you try hard, you can get gralats, you can't make shells or car missions give you the same amount of gralats, all the jobs give approximately the same gralats, the average is the same, depending on how much time, amount and quality, you get for some jobs more money than from others.

Banned
    Money is so Ez to earn