Thread: BAR / Mini Comparison!

AK-47 BAR / Mini Comparison!

Hello guys!
    Recently I have come across quite a number of people asking me about if they should buy the BAR or Mini-Gun.
    So I decided why not perform some tests and post a comparative analysis of both the guns.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well first of all, both the guns are great but each of them is useful for different jobs.

Mini-Gun has an extremely fast rate of fire and deals 3 damage. It takes about 2 seconds to kill someone using a MG(Mini-Gun) if there is a direct impact.
    When the Mini-Gun was first presented to the game it was much better than bar. It was a killing machine and no one could compete with it.
    However, as time passed the Administrators saw that it was a little too OP(Over Powered) and so they nerfed it.
    Currently the MG, although nerfed is a great weapon and is a good choice to use for PK and Streaking. It is also a hard to compete weapon for basing.

The Browning Automatic Rifle, A.K.A BAR is one of the greatest weapons on the game. It causes 9 damage per bullet(10 if in perfect shape).
    It is suitable for all tasks in iEra including PK/BASE/SPAR. It has a good rate of fire although not as fast as the MG and deals a high amount of damage.
    When in perfect shape the BAR is a complete "Beast". It takes 5 BAR bullets to kill an enemy. The gun is competitive in all regions of the game.
    It shows best performance while Basing. This gun is also used for the purpose of showing off and is rated the best non-EC/Auction gun on the game.

Well guys that was my comparison. Let me know what I missed down below!
    Also according to me BAR is much better than the Mini-Gun.
    Thanks for reading ^.^
    Always Willing To Lend A Helping Hand !!!

Yea because we know the immense amount of skill bar sparrers have

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Yea because we know the immense amount of skill bar sparrers have
    I know its 0 skill 100spam but they win overall n this is about the guns force lmao, makes bar better.

Bar over every gun in era.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

bar isn't even that good wth.
    just get a little skill, then win with m4, lmao.
    Main forum account still banned, because ive had "too many chances"
    Smh.

Browning automatic rifle known as Bar is faster to move around with it, when you move with the mini gun, the player runs slower, with the Bar, you can move easier because the mini gun is heavier and bar has got more skins.
    Last edited by Dean Winchester; 08-13-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Big automatic rifle known as Bar is faster to move around with it, when you move with the mini gun the player runs slower, with the Bar, you can move easier because the mini gun is heavier and bar has got more skins.
    It truly is pretty big and long but it's called Browning Automatic Rifle :P
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

though players buy guns only for there skins, not for there stats
    Yo

I think Bar is better because of several reasons. First, the Bar is 9 damage and the minigun is 2.5 damage-3 damage. Second, the Bar has got a good clip size. The bar has got 20 clip size but the minigun has got a very high clip size. Third, when you run with the minigun, you run slowly. You run with minigun slowly because the minigun is heavy. This is why you move slowly when you use minigun.