Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Drop count

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    You can use the trade tables to accomplish all of those things still. Unfortunately the excessive scamming activity and hacking/duplicating of items has resulted in the tightening of the drop rules.
    No.....Sorry, but it's nothing like regular dropping. 100 gralats to trade items? It's too much of a hassle to help new players cause of this :/ I say drop the trade tax. And lift the cap on how many shrooms we can hold.

Dropping

I personally think that we should be able to dreop more than one item at a time because when u try to trade sellables at you're house it takes forever

Don't trade in your house, also I believe dropping items was removed because of duping.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Banned
    Many threads were made. Search 'dropping' in the search bar.

Merged threads on the same topic.

As stated earlier because of the hacking/duplicating of items it made the drop system more strict unfortunately. For me the main inconvenience to the limited drop system is when you want to give a gang member heal bombs or food for example while in a base, it takes a while to go to a trade table during the heat of battle. Just have to be more prepared before taking a base now.

I wish the trade tables would at least be better then, lets say it costs 1 gralat to use and 19 to trade, so in all it would cost 20 gralats. Also, you can only use it once every half an hour. This way i dont have to use the trade tables to trade one item
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    I wish the trade tables would at least be better then, lets say it costs 1 gralat to use and 19 to trade, so in all it would cost 20 gralats. Also, you can only use it once every half an hour. This way i dont have to use the trade tables to trade one item
    100 gralats is too much for one trade.
    Sometimes I make multiple trades at a time and this wastes gralats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizel View Post
    Ah I too have the mushroom storing problem.. Maybe allow us to drop certain items like how we can drop ammo.
    I usually give my mushrooms to my 2nd account. Almost like a bank. 100$ to give your 2nd account mushrooms, and 100$ to transfer it back

I used to decorate my house with flowers and drop melees for display . Now I can't give presents for bdays anymore...
    山Yamamoto-kun

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I want to drop 200 mush or at least increase them I hate selling all just cause I can't store anymore on the same color.
    Mushrooms shouldn't have a limit on in inventory