Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Read this, every age has rights to play a game!

This is the reason i quitted Graal, People Still have no rights to claim, I'm not Saying im Following Satan But I want to defend everyone and He is specifically right, He might have lies stored in his Heart but Yet, Getting called something you get offended by Is really messed up, even if he is lying or he is Being truthful about 24, Still respect him and don't fight over him, It's like ruining the community and making the community more toxic, Graal was once great but now i see After coming back, How toxic has it been gotten, This man or kid Needs respect and we all do, Neither the less, Who ever Calls him a no life and a Liar , But yet You have no rights to do that, you don't know him and he Doesn't Know you, You just come out of nowhere and call him something offensive? No, If you think he has a no life and he is a Liar, Please dont state it to him or Just keep it in your secrets,

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

Does anybody really get offended ingame when someone calls him names? Oh please

anyone can play any games with the right mindset, play and think maturely or play and act immaturely.
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    He told me has was 22 this year, can someone explain to me the age jump to 24 in the same year?
    I think we found proof of a time traveler

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    This is hilarious, I get called a no life because I'm 24 and still playing Graal? How's that if I like old fashioned games I've been playing since the 90's.. Its hilarious I was 8 when I encountered a game like Super Mario Brothers or Bros, it was a great experience for me, so 16 years later here I am playing Era, and I'm still making $30000 a week paying my taxes and bills on time. But I still don't get respect for my age. Benefiting the fact I work at a music studio, big house, Toyota Camry, and a fiance I'm going to marry in 2017, I think us 17+ year olds need more respect because without most of us we wouldn't be able to contribute to the world or the internet. Thanks for reading this I really am grateful that you're alive today reading my thread, I know sometimes I can be a ignorant person, its just that I'm trying to get people somewhere by saying they can't and can it sometimes gets them to do more .
    In your videos, you are clearly under 14.
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    anyone can play any games with the right mindset, play and think maturely or play and act immaturely.
    Or just stop being a butthurt

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Does anybody really get offended ingame when someone calls him names? Oh please
    Are you Referring to me?

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

Banned
    Someone working in a music studio doesn't make $30,000 a week,

I'm a music producer so you know kiddo stop lying, I work for one of Australia's biggest studios so kid please

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

I'm a music producer so you know kiddo stop lying, I work for one of Australia's biggest studios so kid please
    calm down intern #2
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Or just stop being a butthurt
    ye +1 char
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

Did you really need to say that? I dont think any of us asked.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Wizardly Weird