Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Read this, every age has rights to play a game!

Angry Read this, every age has rights to play a game!

This is hilarious, I get called a no life because I'm 24 and still playing Graal? How's that if I like old fashioned games I've been playing since the 90's.. Its hilarious I was 8 when I encountered a game like Super Mario Brothers or Bros, it was a great experience for me, so 16 years later here I am playing Era, and I'm still making $30000 a week paying my taxes and bills on time. But I still don't get respect for my age. Benefiting the fact I work at a music studio, big house, Toyota Camry, and a fiance I'm going to marry in 2017, I think us 17+ year olds need more respect because without most of us we wouldn't be able to contribute to the world or the internet. Thanks for reading this I really am grateful that you're alive today reading my thread, I know sometimes I can be a ignorant person, its just that I'm trying to get people somewhere by saying they can't and can it sometimes gets them to do more .
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Dude you're like 13...
    And why would an adult be mad over a game jeeeessuuusssss

I'm 24 wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    I'm 24 wtf.
    30k a week? What do you do? Save the world?
    Also since you're over the age of 18 shouldn't your channel name be GamerMan?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Read this, every age has rights to play a game!

Please don't lie about your age. If you aren't lying delete the videos having your voice from "11" years ago.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I see your IG Photo stan and i don't see you look like 24 you said at mikey Posts ""Thanks releasing my pms to the public without my conset and my graal id" i think you are 13 maybe
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

K let's stop harassing him about his age and get on topic with the thread.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Everyone I'm 24 you don't like it ? Get the heck out, reason I have a voice changer on my videos is because I like to hide everything and that instagram isn't mine lol its a fake I just googled kids to post on instagram and yep.

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    I see your IG Photo stan and i don't see you look like 24 you said at mikey Posts ""Thanks releasing my pms to the public without my conset and my graal id" i think you are 13 maybe
    ^^^
    Yeah age doesn't matter, I know a 27 y/o who USED to play this game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    Everyone I'm 24 you don't like it ? Get the heck out, reason I have a voice changer on my videos is because I like to hide everything and that instagram isn't mine lol its a fake I just googled kids to post on instagram and yep.
    Ok you're lying

Satan you are saying that you are earning almost 1.6 million dollars a year.

This is literally you yesterday, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6qzR2RRKg

^A grown a** man using a voice changer to sound like a 13 year old, gg.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.