Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Venlith Server Hirings!

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Ooo I'm Bella? Interesting cuz I'm using forums since 2015 and everyone knows me,
    I know that's not since long time ago, but it's been a year for me on the forums, not like u
    Signed on forums few days ago for the free ec.
    yea i know for a fact that youre bella lol.

its just a coincidence that after i told zod to prove to me he isnt bella
    he makes an account here, after seeing i just got an account here ?
    he saw it, well YOU saw it, then made another account here, which is zod.
    trying to prove to me youre not bella lol.

your zod account and even this forum account youre posting from has the exact same grammar as bella also.

Quote Originally Posted by zexon View Post
    yea i know for a fact that youre bella lol.

its just a coincidence that after i told zod to prove to me he isnt bella
    he makes an account here, after seeing i just got an account here ?
    he saw it, well YOU saw it, then made another account here, which is zod.
    trying to prove to me youre not bella lol.

your zod account and even this forum account youre posting from has the exact same grammar as bella also.

Ok Well for one thing aside from all this stuff you are trying to accuse me of infatuate you have got your inquires all wrong for one thing i made an account on here do to i want to join the iEra Community 2nd Bella already has an account here i believe and the 3rd thing is accusing me of being bella shes a friend and a development staff on our server and for you going as far as saying that i'm her your pretty waked dude and 3rd i found out about your server throw Bella. Please Check your chat logs to clear up what bull crap you have started.

For my grammar skills they are nothing like Bella' for one thing i am able to spell. 2ndly Zexon for all we know you could be lebjoes as slapjack has provided for us.

Oh ya and P.S this is a hiring thread do not start bull crap on this forum thank you.

And another thing Zexon this is why your server is going now where lack of managment and you get in to fights with every single one of your staff now that you got my bubble bowling i mi-swell just get in to it and start of by the ignorese you have towards myself and my team. oh ya and we can not forget all of the **** you have pulled on our server. thats all i have to say thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOD View Post
    Ok Well for one thing aside from all this stuff you are trying to accuse me of infatuate you have got your inquires all wrong for one thing i made an account on here do to i want to join the iEra Community 2nd Bella already has an account here i believe and the 3rd thing is accusing me of being bella shes a friend and a development staff on our server and for you going as far as saying that i'm her your pretty waked dude and 3rd i found out about your server throw Bella. Please Check your chat logs to clear up what bull crap you have started.

For my grammar skills they are nothing like Bella' for one thing i am able to spell. 2ndly Zexon for all we know you could be lebjoes as slapjack has provided for us.

Oh ya and P.S this is a hiring thread do not start bull crap on this forum thank you.

And another thing Zexon this is why your server is going now where lack of managment and you get in to fights with every single one of your staff now that you got my bubble bowling i mi-swell just get in to it and start of by the ignorese you have towards myself and my team. oh ya and we can not forget all of the **** you have pulled on our server. thats all i have to say thank you.

i like how you tried to degrade your grammar at the end, cute.

anyways, how would you know i get in fights with every single one of my staffs, if you never even seen me communicate with my staff ?

thats something only bella would know, and which isnt true lol.

i have a staff team, and i have a scripter who is working on the bomberman ctf

my server is goign nowhere ? i have a full system for bomberman already, only thing we need is a spar queue, and to add exp when someone dies.

the server will be open for beta in 2 weeks, youre speaking on something you dont know LOL.

but you proved youre bella by the "get in fights with every singel one of your staff"
    no way ZOD would know that, i never hired you.

its funny cuz Venlith is the server that told me to fire bella, and i did it. then they hire her ? desperation at its finest.
    ive done NOTHING to venlith btw, i only told the server owner he cant use era tileset, which he cant.

Quote Originally Posted by zexon View Post
    i like how you tried to degrade your grammar at the end, cute.

anyways, how would you know i get in fights with every single one of my staffs, if you never even seen me communicate with my staff ?

thats something only bella would know, and which isnt true lol.

i have a staff team, and i have a scripter who is working on the bomberman ctf

my server is goign nowhere ? i have a full system for bomberman already, only thing we need is a spar queue, and to add exp when someone dies.

the server will be open for beta in 2 weeks, youre speaking on something you dont know LOL.

but you proved youre bella by the "get in fights with every singel one of your staff"
    no way ZOD would know that, i never hired you.

its funny cuz Venlith is the server that told me to fire bella, and i did it. then they hire her ? desperation at its finest.
    ive done NOTHING to venlith btw, i only told the server owner he cant use era tileset, which he cant.

i don't know that for sure i'm just going by what the evidence was provided for me on this thread and what your skill set and mentality is based on throw what your auctions have provided on this forum thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i forgot to say LebJoes oh i mean Zexon we are also 100% sure your lebjoes do to you provide the same skill set and personality.

i don't know that for sure i'm just going by what the evidence was provided for me on this thread and what your skill set and mentality is based on throw what your auctions have provided on this forum thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i forgot to say LebJoes oh i mean Zexon we are also 100% sure your lebjoes do to you provide the same skill set and personality.
    well i have an employee on my server who was hired through LebJoes, ill have him post here to tell you that im not him.

i also, just fired lebjoes.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanEmerson View Post
    Why would you fire yourself?:/

- - - Updated - - -

[COLOR="#800000"][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][COLOR="#800000"] mmmh, just apply
    hey bella. well im done with this, ima start reporting you for making multiple accounts.

Then why go as far as calling me Bella?
    Where did you get this information was it from Zak that day that everything went down?

Im pretty sure Venlith would not make bella Co-Owner so Please next time use your brain i know you got one thank you.

Then why go as far as calling me Bella?
    Where did you get this information was it from Zak that day that everything went down?

Im pretty sure Venlith would not make bella Co-Owner so Please next time use your brain i know you got one thank you.
    look, i know youre bella. i seen your activity on my server, you did NOTHING at all, and only moved moments after bella.

you both never where on at same time ever(doing things actively, nor talked at the same time.. everytime zod came to server you said this
    "afk, zod will be here soon, so say hi"
    then id talk to zod.. then zod would be afk
    then bella would be back..

im not an idiot lol, thats why its easy for me to put everything together.

Lmao its pretty sad that you must resort to this lets get all of this cleared up right now OK for starters Lebjoes. How would you understand whats going on within venliths server activity. We can not forget the times when lebjoes logged off you logged in.
    Any Staff on Venlith can vouch for me unlike you We all know your leb so please just cut all this bull crap and go on with your day.

For fuskc sake. leb is a good dude. and bella is a egoist dumbo cancer