Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Venlith Server Hirings!

Quote Originally Posted by zexon View Post
    http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.ph...=profile;u=442

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5873

both of these accounts are YEARS AND YEARS older than you, and its by the same name of zexon.

i been playing graal since i was in the 3rd grade, youre new to this whole community

im sure my account on zodiacdev is older than you IRL.
    be careful what you say, because you have no idea how old i am. lets just say that ive played graal for roughly 7 years.and ive played iera for almost 6 i wouldn't necessarily say im "new".

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    be careful what you say, because you have no idea how old i am. lets just say that ive played graal for roughly 7 years.and ive played iera for almost 6 i wouldn't necessarily say im "new".
    if you log on graal, your name isnt lexon, my name is in fact zexon, no graal# or buying anything

your name is probably a graal#, so youve been playing for probably 4 years at max

im considered new to most of the graal community, so youre a complete newbie.

10+ years is when youre not new to the almost 20+ year old community

if you log on graal, youre name isnt lexon, my name is in fact zexon.

your name is probably a graal#, so youve been playing for probably 4 years at max
    i started with classic for iPhone, then ive played iera since release. i just recently started playing pc servers.

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by StefanEmerson View Post
    Enough, This is a Hiring thread not your private messages.
    no1 wants to play your server thats using a full era tileset.

we'll play era, not era 0.5

no1 wants to play your server thats using a full era tileset.

we'll play era, not era 0.5
    Ok got anything else to say?
    Our team is working so hard on the server, we are already making guns and making ganis for them, I can't
    Talk a lot about that because I've been so inactive on the server and I haven't logged on
    Since 2+ weeks I think, not like the other server, they steal graphics and make ganis
    For them, or steal a full gun system from other servers, while we make our own scripts and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Ok got anything else to say?
    Our team is working so hard on the server, we are already making guns and making ganis for them, I can't
    Talk a lot about that because I've been so inactive on the server and I haven't logged on
    Since 2+ weeks I think, not like the other server, they steal graphics and make ganis
    For them, or steal a full gun system from other servers, while we make our own scripts and stuff.
    look @ the long history of failed modern gun servers, you guys should just stop now.

if you arent doing something completely differnet, like zone, then you might as well hang it up.

idk what this is
    This is the funniest thread ever.
    whatever kid, i offered you to come to my server, around me and my staff team, and discuss with you this situation.

i have witness who saw me and leb have conversations with eachother (Gramps,Kero,Sonic,Javah,Nick,Jay etc)
    and discussed firing him for destorying other servers.
    Which Grandpa did you talk to?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    This is the funniest thread ever.

Which Grandpa did you talk to?
    haha. GRAMPS not you grandpa

look @ the long history of failed modern gun servers, you guys should just stop now.

if you arent doing something completely differnet, like zone, then you might as well hang it up.
    Like your server will live more than a year.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Like your server will live more than a year.
    ey slap check discord.