Thread: The Phone

The Phone

Hey everyone, while I'm writing this story I will add YouTube links in the text, to make my story more immersive, then you can click on the URL and listen to the music while reading the scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miVq7NxPIWU
    Martin wasn't that smart. He was 20 and he lived in a haussmannian building in Paris as a game developer. His best friend (and also room-mate), Jules, also worked in gaming, but as a community manager for a little company named Enco. But the most important part is : they like hacking.

Yeah, it sounds very weird when you see two guys working in gaming using hacking programs (there's a lot of -ing's). They weren't that good at hacking but at least they could infiltrate their mom's phone (they made party all night in their 20m² apartment when they did it).

But one day Jules came back from work, frustrated. Martin was laying on his couch, watching Sherlock on Netflix. Today was his first day off since a few months, so he absolutely wanted to take the most of it to go outside and meet people. In vain. Jules slammed the door of the living room and sat on the couch, next to Martin. It made a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-q9xeOgG4
    -Hey, you look angry. What's wrong?, said Martin, while pressing on the "pause" icon on his computer.
    -No sh*t Sherlock !, retorted Jules.
    -Damn, calm down, there's no reason to yell at me.
    -Sorry, but today I tried to...
    -Tried to... what?, asked Martin.
    -I tried to sweet-talk with Amanda, she told me that I was trying too hard and she went away."

Martin started to laugh.

"-Shut up! This isn't funny at all!, screamed Jules.
    -So-o-orry, said Martin, dying of laughter. No reason to get angry then, it happens to the best of us. By the way, the new season just came out on Netflix, wanna watch it with me?
    -Hum... yeah, said Jules, still a bit frustrated by his friend's reaction."

While watching the new episodes, Jules said :

"-You know, that weird guy from Tourcoing, that works as an accounting in my company?
    -Yeah?, answered Martin.
    -He told me that he developed a program to spy other people's devices. He used it once to check the other employee's computers, just to check if there's anything that could be compromising to him.
    -He's freaking paranoid, commented Martin.
    -Well, since he had a copy of it and he heard that I was interested in hacking, he could sell us the prototype.
    -How much?
    -A hundred dollars.
    -We don't have the money for this!, said Martin. Tell him to drop the price.
    -Well..., hesitated Jules, if we don't buy tomorrow, he will sell it to people on the internet.
    -Hm... fifty-fifty?
    -Fifty-fifty."

The next day, Jules came back to work with an USB key. He installed the program file on his computer before Martin came back to work, so it would all be ready.

When Martin entered in the bedroom, Jules said :

"-Come! This is amazing! I just have to type the IP address of someone and I can choose any device on it! It's better than your mom's phone, we're on the next level!"

Jules was really excited, and so was Martin. They both stared at the screen, spying their favorite YouTubers by their webcam for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf3e5Panttg

The next day, when Martin came back to work, he stared at the computer. Am I doing something bad? I mean, it's just looking at what others do, I'm not recording or taking screenshots. He's finally decided to turn on the computer and go on that program once again, to know how to use it perfectly, but for that he had to infiltrate in someone's device.

He looked at his Skype contacts. In it, he could find any type of people : from the hardcore gamer to the casual one, from the hottest girl in the book to the ugliest boy in the universe, he had so many contacts that he was too lazy to delete people. He decided to spy on someone with who he's played to an iOS game a few years ago, named Justin. He didn't talk to him since, so it was a "way" to resume the conversation.

He wrote his IP address in the program and found 3 devices : An iPhone 5, a Macbook Pro and an iPad mini.

"-What an Apple addict", joked Martin.

He's chosen to infiltrate the iPhone and looked at it's screen. He was still playing that same game. Martin clicked on "options" to see what he could do.
    "Text" I don't wanna get in trouble.
    "Sound effects" It would be creepy.
    "See saved IDs" I'm not that kind of person.
    "Install file" I'm not sharing any of my games.
    "Device Control (click for commands)" Hem, no thanks.
    He's decided just to stare at what he did. After a few minutes, he closed the game and went on Facebook Messenger. This is where the cool things started... he texted to one of his friends called Lucy

"{Hey Lucy}
    -{Hi}
    -{Hyd}
    -{Nm u?}
    -{Fine fine, why r u sad?}
    -{My screen broke}
    -{Oh sorry 4 u}
    -{Lets skype}
    -{k}"

He closed Messenger and went on Skype. He called lucyluc974, and started the conversation, showing their faces on the camera.

"Sup Lucy?
    -Sorry if I can't see your face very well, my screen is broken", laughed Lucy.

For Martin, it was pretty weird to see Justin's face 3 years later. His voice has changed and he has changed his haircut. He might have moved because Martin didn't recognize the room. He checked his location real quick, and found "3, Montardy Street, Toulouse". He has moved from Brest to Toulouse, the complete opposite of the country!

While he was spying on the two buddies, Lucas entered in the room and asked to Martin :

"What are you doing?
    -I'm trying to get better at hacking, that's all, answered Martin, yet he was also interested to learn more about this friend from the old days.
    -Hmm... may I help you?
    -No need, but thanks.
    -Okay, I'm gonna make the dinner then", said Jules as he walked outside.

(I will continue tomorrow, and I'll maybe change some words next time, cya)
    Last edited by Hugo Okabayashi; 08-17-2016 at 03:09 PM.
    Hello people

Banned
    I neeeeeed to read the next part. Post tmmr plz

Sooo entertaining i love it, make next update super long
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-19-2016 at 04:46 PM.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Good story, awaiting next part.

I would tell you that i liked the story, but i didnt read it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Yummy story, very interesting :0
    I am APPLE. Be the APPLE.