Thread: Catching up

Catching up

So guys I considered I might have come back but in the meantime i wanted to know about what has been going around the past 2 years i missed, Literally Don't Know what happened, Did Snk resign? Ijake?

Would be nice if you could catch me up thanks,

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

- Arcade (has minigames which players play to earn tickets to buy weapons, customization, dolls, furniture)
    - Arte (player hat shops)
    - Multiplex (every player uses a gun that they can customize to fit their needs, eliminates p2w in spar)
    - Many bases remodeled
    - One new base added
    - Mall (has many shops from around the map and some exclusive ones in one area)
    - Fort pk (there's a time limit and your gang has to kill other players inside a base, it's a lagfest, top 3 gangs with the most kills get a certain amount of money divided between them)
    - Various other miscellaneous changes including the colors of a members name in a gang to indicate whether on or not, new hat shops on the map, sewers remodeled.

there's been a lot more, this is from the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    - Arcade (has minigames which players play to earn tickets to buy weapons, customization, dolls, furniture)
    - Arte (player hat shops)
    - Multiplex (every player uses a gun that they can customize to fit their needs, eliminates p2w in spar)
    - Many bases remodeled
    - One new base added
    - Mall (has many shops from around the map and some exclusive ones in one area)
    - Fort pk (there's a time limit and your gang has to kill other players inside a base, it's a lagfest, top 3 gangs with the most kills get a certain amount of money divided between them)
    - Various other miscellaneous changes including the colors of a members name in a gang to indicate whether on or not, new hat shops on the map, sewers remodeled.

there's been a lot more, this is from the top of my head.
    What's catching me is The multiplex? clarify further?

Quote Originally Posted by sherez965 View Post
    What's catching me is The multiplex? clarify further?
    Basically you go to the multiplex, grab a free gun. This gun can only be used in the multiplex spar. You have a certain amount of points to edit aspects of the gun including spread and freeze etc. Every body uses the same gun but customizes it to their own liking making everyone who spars in the multiplex stand on equal footing. The mutiplex wins has a new place on your profile and earn different rewards from regular sparring including skins of the multiplex gun, hats and a melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Basically you go to the multiplex, grab a free gun. This gun can only be used in the multiplex spar. You have a certain amount of points to edit aspects of the gun including spread and freeze etc. Every body uses the same gun but customizes it to their own liking making everyone who spars in the multiplex stand on equal footing. The mutiplex wins has a new place on your profile and earn different rewards from regular sparring including skins of the multiplex gun, hats and a melee.
    Now that's the next gen graal which is the only feature im proud of to be hearing.