Thread: Lag

Lag

As the community gets bigger and bigger (and you guys keep telling your whole neighborhood about the game) we are reaching amounts of online players that we've (or just me) never seen before. The other day we reached 3.8k players online and this caused huge server lags, inclusively while some staff members were hosting there was terrible mistakes happening whilst the events were going on, teams of ctf not being able to pick up the flag of the opposite team, players health glitching in ts, super bad hit timer at tts and lag spikes at race. But the most affected ones were the sparrers having a ridiculously bad hit timer (for those that are wondering, the hit timer is the time it takes for a bullet to deal damage to a player after hitting it). I was so pissed about the lag that i went watch YT and i think that meanwhile i was offline the server had to be reseted. So i just want to know what are you guys going to do once we start getting 4k and 5k players online more commonly? Please tell me that splitting the server is not even an option ;-;
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

This is cancer