Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Group!

Talking New Group!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I created a new group called the Star Designers. This group is about:
    1. show all of our gfx designs in the group and give opinions and how to make them better.
    2. Discuss each others ideas and full proof them to share them in a thread on a forum.
    3. And to have fun in the group

If you want me to create it, just reply. Cya
    Last edited by Legendary Johnny; 08-15-2016 at 11:50 PM.

Design? What are you talking about? The word "Design" has plenty of meanings. Can you be a little bit more descriptive?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Design? What are you talking about? The word "Design" has plenty of meanings. Can you be a little bit more descriptive?
    You happy now Kendrick

Why make a group when you got the rest of the forums?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Why make a group when you got the rest of the forums?
    i give you +1 rep on this sir.
    why make a group to have fun and give criticism on here, thats what the off topic and graphics forum is here for.
    its just extra work doing that for no reason... maybe for the "prestige" of being in a group, but thats only if its closed..

On the forums you will probably get more unbiased opinions, as if you were in a gang they might not want to hurt your feelings.
    Do or do not; there is no try

Lol ok first of all, I am not offended by what you guys say because its helping me get better at gfx designs.
    Secondly, I created group to let people know to share your designs to help them because they are afraid of what people might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Lol ok first of all, I am not offended by what you guys say because its helping me get better at gfx designs.
    Secondly, I created group to let people know to share your designs to help them because they are afraid of what people might say.
    No one even planned to insult you.
    Secondly, that's just ridiculous. That's how artists improve. They get laughed at, but then, the artist will have the last laugh. It is pure logic.

If YOU are too scared to post graphics and hear what people need to say about your art, you're not even committed to graphics. If that's the case, you are not even up for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenix View Post
    No one even planned to insult you.
    Secondly, that's just ridiculous. That's how artists improve. They get laughed at, but then, the artist will have the last laugh. It is pure logic.

If YOU are too scared to post graphics and hear what people need to say about your art, you're not even committed to graphics. If that's the case, you are not even up for the challenge.
    XD you too funny but be careful being vulgar is against rules so don't be vulgar and ill desband group it failed quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    XD you too funny but be careful being vulgar is against rules so don't be vulgar and ill desband group it failed quick!
    How exactly was he vulgar?