View Poll Results: New basing opportunities?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Bases

5 100.00%
  • Bad idea

0 0%

Thread: New Bases

Newcomer

New Bases

I had a dream the other day. And boi it was weird since it was about era and basing. In this dream, the map had plenty of bases and I recollect is the player count being exceptionally higher but anyways this dream gave me the urge to create a thread about proposing new base opportunities because we all want new bases.*hint hint*

To be fair to everyone in era, especially for the new basing gangs ( you know who you are )
    at least 2 bases would be amazing!!

First one, bring back the good OLD LETHAL, we all know that's where first generation of pkers came from. Definitely change the name though, not many good name ideas I can come up with except that it would be great to be related to PK somehow.

Second, just another ol' plain base but with updated gfx. Different colour schemes then the rest, it would bring out a more modern idea look.

Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taiku View Post
    I had a dream the other day. And boi it was weird since it was about era and basing. In this dream, the map had plenty of bases and I recollect is the player count being exceptionally higher but anyways this dream gave me the urge to create a thread about proposing new base opportunities because we all want new bases.*hint hint*

To be fair to everyone in era, especially for the new basing gangs ( you know who you are )
    at least 2 bases would be amazing!!

First one, bring back the good OLD LETHAL, we all know that's where first generation of pkers came from. Definitely change the name though, not many good name ideas I can come up with except that it would be great to be related to PK somehow.

Second, just another ol' plain base but with updated gfx. Different colour schemes then the rest, it would bring out a more modern idea look.

Let me know what you think.
    There is 3 new bases in countryside if it ever gets released. So dont count on it.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatik View Post
    There is 3 new bases in countryside if it ever gets released. So dont count on it.
    I was told that the countryside project was completely squashed but few parts of it may be released on to the current map.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taiku View Post
    I was told that the countryside project was completely squashed but few parts of it may be released on to the current map.
    Supposobly its been revived. Go look in the cs topic. I doubt it will ever be released tbh.