Thread: Customs!

Talking Customs!

Recently, I have noticed a few things wrong with the "New" upload system:

Well, I made a custom head and uploaded it 6 months ago, it was accepted, but i tried it recently and was declined for "To many frames" may I please get a brief on whats acceptable and whats not? And if or if not something is happening with custom systems please tell me!

Also creating a wide range of custom heads! Editing/Making all types of heads! Text me on kik: Swift_Terlanto or pm me in game: Swift.T for more details.

GFX Site in progress! Thanks for taking the courtesy for reading this thread!

-Swift.T

Hi Swift

Could you show me the head which you're trying to upload? I can tell you on here why it's not been accepted or if it's a mistake from our end in why it was declined.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by musical View Post
    Hi Swift

Could you show me the head which you're trying to upload? I can tell you on here why it's not been accepted or if it's a mistake from our end in why it was declined.
    I spoke with a player relations admin, its been accepted so I have deleted the file and yes I got told it was a mistake

For a detailed list of what's acceptable and not, hug the NPC which can be found to the left after entering the uploads level.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    For a detailed list of what's acceptable and not, hug the NPC which can be found to the left after entering the uploads level.
    Hex i did check and matched the requirements but it was constantly getting declined until i spoke with a pr they even agreed nothing was wrong