Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graal Apocalypse is hiring

Graal Apocalypse is hiring

Hello, Graal Apocalypse (Semii) is hiring graphics artists to help with a tileset and other things. If you make graphics and would like to see your work pay off feel free to contact me on here or on semii.

Delt Graphics Team

Yes Hi Im On The server

I would love the opportunity. Ill star tab this thread and wait for a reply.

Banned
    This is not the right section for hirings. This section is to show your iEra development. This should be innthe off topic category.

Also, don't self advertise your server on the iEra forums, that's extremely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    This is not the right section for hirings. This section is to show your iEra development. This should be innthe off topic category.

Also, don't self advertise your server on the iEra forums, that's extremely annoying.
    Cause you aren't useful for this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    I would love the opportunity. Ill star tab this thread and wait for a reply.
    Join the server and say :hiring and apply for which you'd most experienced with, we appreciate that you're applying

Thank you, I will definitely apply. I have limited experience with graal pc, but lots of experience with graphics.
    I cannot apply right now. Ill be sure to do it soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DGT View Post
    Cause you aren't useful for this
    I doubt being hired on a server that won't ever make it would be useful either.

I doubt being hired on a server that won't ever make it would be useful either.
    Yes it is useful, because many players could not do anything before they worked on a server,
    Because they can practice leveling, gani and script, but not graphics because u can
    Gfx everywhere on pc and iOS/android.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Yes it is useful, because many players could not do anything before they worked on a server,
    Because they can practice leveling, gani and script, but not graphics because u can
    Gfx everywhere on pc and iOS/android.
    You can LAT in the editor, make ganis and display them in the editor, you can script and test run them anywhere.

You can LAT in the editor, make ganis and display them in the editor, you can script and test run them anywhere.
    Making levels on a server is much easier, u can get help and advice from your friends,
    Also using the ganis on the server is better to make sure that your gani
    Has no errors and nothing is wrong with it.