Thread: Not receiving identification email, can't access account?

Not receiving identification email, can't access account?

So, I'm attempting to access an account of mine, but for whatever reason I'm not able to receive the email.

I've made multiple attempts over the past few days, waiting hours and hours in between, and still nothing. I've checked the junk folder of my email. I've checked to make sure there are no filters set for Graal-related addresses.

Nothing.

To attempt to remedy this, I've emailed multiple support addresses - support@graalonline, era@graalonline, snk@graalonline, ser@graalonline, etc, and have received no responses. Though, I realize they're busy and likely get a lot of mail, I'm not trying to imply they're being negligent. I've also contacted a couple PR's in game, but they either did not respond or did not know how to help me.

Do you think that my not accessing this account for over a year have anything to do with it? The reason I ask is because I'm able to receive mail for the second account I made while attempting to recover the other. Those mails are received immediately in fact. That makes me think that the amount of time since I've been on that other account has something to do with it.

Any ideas?

A thread was made by another user a month or so ago who had the same issue - I think he finally got it resolved by having snk change his email.

Dunno.. thanks, guys!

Banned
    If it's a "hotmail" account there has been multiple issues with players not getting the identification email sent to them,

If you are able to find the Graal ID for that account it will be easier for staff to retrieve your account I had this exact same issue but it's due to the "hotmail" email accounts,

I do suggest making a "Gmail email account" as it doesn't seem to have any problems as far yet,

But do find your Graal ID for that account you can't access and private message SNK on era-go or alternatively make a ticket on the support toonslab site

Thanks

Is that so? I wonder why that is?

Though, even so, I'm still leaning towards it having something to do with my not using it for such a lengthy period of time - something like 580 days, because, to be quite honest, I have a number of multiple accounts that I've made throughout the years, the majority of which being tied to either hotmail or live addresses, and I have not had any problems getting identification emails sent for those.

It's just my main account, for whatever reason. Of course, with my luck, it'd be the one that means the most to me.

As for the ID, no.. that's not something I could provide, at least not without some form of assistance from an admin. I do not have it memorized or anything, as I did not foresee this being an issue.

Also, I did not plan on coming back.

Though, I'm here now, and I'd like to gain access to it. I sunk about 3 - 4 years into it, and, like I said, it means something to me. I want it.

So, I'm gonna persist, until something works out for me.

Any chance I could get the ID provided to be if I could somehow verify that it is my account via real world means? I have no ideas in mind as of now, but there has to be something. I have pictures, I believe. The person I am "married" to could vouch for me. Something.

Anyway.. thanks for the response, sir!

Banned
    [QUOTE=MisterTonTon;360670]

Yes that's so, it's due to "hotmail" updating their servers or something and it had a big effect on people's emails not receiving certain emails people send to you.

As for accounts not being accessed for 150+ days I'm sure they may have been deleted that's no something I can answer as I'm not stuff but I do think they clean up accounts like they do with "gangs".

The Graal ID might be found in one of the identification emails you were sent when you first made the account.

Snk will be able to assist you further so please do contact him, I do believe he can find account via using emails and IP address.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Been trying to get a hold of him, and will continue.

G'day!
    Last edited by MisterTonTon; 08-19-2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: changed my mind

hwaryun
    I have a hotmail/ outlook account for my identification.

Usually when I identify, I can find the e-mail either in my junk file or the verification e-mail is sent very very slowly to your inbox.

As the person who replied to you mentioned above, it's probably due to lag from hotmail changing over to outlook.

Just use a gmail account.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Happens to me sometimes. Not even a hotmail user but I just reinstall. But i never really have to unless i use another device...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I'm a little late reporting, but this issue was resolved. I want to mention that it was due to no fault of mine, apart from my lengthy period of activity, in case others have this issue, and none of the provided solutions work for them. You may have to contact members of the administration.

No one could tell me why the connection between my email and Graal account decided to stop working, but it did, just.. because, I guess.

I left the game, so it was trying to breakup with me. lol