Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Old Graal Era

That's era pc lol.

The game upgrades Every time. The game needs to upgrade to be better. You can't go and downgrade the game. Also in 2012, there were no trade tables. A lot of scamming occurred in 2012. This is why the Trade Tables were released. Trade tables is a safe way to trade and nobody gets scammed. That is why the game is better every time it upgrades. For example when there are new features like new shops and new buildings, you cannot downgrade them to how they looked like before they got upgraded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    The game upgrades Every time. The game needs to upgrade to be better. You can't go and downgrade the game. Also in 2012, there were no trade tables. A lot of scamming occurred in 2012. This is why the Trade Tables were released. Trade tables is a safe way to trade and nobody gets scammed. That is why the game is better every time it upgrades. For example when there are new features like new shops and new buildings, you cannot downgrade them to how they looked like before they got upgraded.
    Sam. You seem to write the same message but in different forms when you post. We get it, upgrades are better. No need to talk like a robot and repeat the same message in a different phrase.

As for the old Graal Era, it was a blast and you missed out on it if you weren't there.

It's era pc, not the "old" iphone era. Love how you say for those who missed it as in that you experienced this era on iphone lol..

this is old era iphone you pleb

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Sam. You seem to write the same message but in different forms when you post. We get it, upgrades are better. No need to talk like a robot and repeat the same message in a different phrase.

As for the old Graal Era, it was a blast and you missed out on it if you weren't there.
    I'm DYING ����

I don't write the same message but in a different way. I just write my thoughts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    It's era pc, not the "old" iphone era. Love how you say for those who missed it as in that you experienced this era on iphone lol..
    I never said I played Era PC. I said as for the Old Graal Era it was a blast and you missed out if you weren't there. I thougt it was obvious I was talking about old iEra because previous posts stated it was PC Era. Stupid.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 08-19-2016 at 02:05 PM.

That's how i remember the old era, i really miss it

Well Welcome to the new Welcome to the new GraalOnline Era
    But i miss the old era
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821